Change the gadget challenge for the weekly Uplay challenges

I honestly think that the gadget challenge is a bit too much and forces people to play in a way that they normally would not play. getting 7 pistol kills is much more natural and easier for people to achieve.
     2 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Much_Luck Go to original post
    I honestly think that the gadget challenge is a bit too much and forces people to play in a way that they normally would not play. getting 7 pistol kills is much more natural and easier for people to achieve.
    Challenges should not be easy always....They called challenges.

C4, gu mines, smoke canisters etc, its pretty easy to achieve and i think its great way that players use those gadgets and learn to use them
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Challenges should not be easy always....They called challenges.

C4, gu mines, smoke canisters etc, its pretty easy to achieve and i think its great way that players use those gadgets and learn to use them
    Yeah, the whole point of some challenges is to get players to play in a way they normally don't. It's true players who use their pistol more than normal might have an easier time achieving the challenge than others, but who knows, maybe you'll have an edge on the next challenge! Here's a tip though if you struggle getting pistol kills, try your best to down someone and use your pistol to finish them off.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    The entire challenge system needs a rework. Challenges are boring and repetitive. Would be better to have something similar to Apex, where everyone gets random challenges.

At least if the developers could fix the australian operators challenges that gives only 100 renown, that would make things less awkward.
     3 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    The entire challenge system needs a rework. Challenges are boring and repetitive. Would be better to have something similar to Apex, where everyone gets random challenges.
    Thanks for the suggestion! What kind of Challenges are you wanting to see?

Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    At least if the developers could fix the australian operators challenges that gives only 100 renown, that would make things less awkward.
    Can you provide a screenshot of that challenge? I can get that looked into to see if it is intended by chance.

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Can you provide a screenshot of that challenge? I can get that looked into to see if it is intended by chance.
    Unfortunately, due to the random factors of the challenges, i can't get you pictures but i can link the reddit announcement posts that confirm my claim. In any case, it seems it's only the "SARS Enlisted" challenge that requires more t-hunt rounds and offers less renown, the active duty one being just fine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/co...march_19_2019/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/co...tober_22_2019/

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Thanks for the suggestion! What kind of Challenges are you wanting to see?

Generally the apex ones are things you get by playing. So its usually land here, loot there, do much damage with a specific weapon or weapon class. Heck i dont even bother activating or doing challenges cause i somehow get 80% thunt challenges when i dont even play that mode. Having two separate categories would be nice. So just having general things we do would be nice also we shouldnt be forced into uncomfortable playstyles because thats what the team wants. Thats why ive never agreed with this games meta.

Challenges definitely need to be more interesting and with better charms or rewards etc.