Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    *buzzer*
    Incorrect.
    That damn thing has no recoil, and literally only serves as an easy spawnpeekers tool.
    You can't say that's wrong as that's literally the only bloody reason doc and rook ever get picked.
    Wrong!!!

The gun does have recoil just less than many other weapons in the game which is also paired with much less damage.......its called weapon balancing and It works fine how it is.

Dont get me started on spawn peeking, if youre constantly getting peeked from the same windows etc you need to start playing more smartly. 🙄

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Apparently we don't want defenders to be able to defend themselves now? Those defenders with ACOGs are the only thing that's keeping teams from just hanging outside the objective constantly sniping everyone inside.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Apparently we don't want defenders to be able to defend themselves now? Those defenders with ACOGs are the only thing that's keeping teams from just hanging outside the objective constantly sniping everyone inside.
    Most maps are severely defense sided. Lets go over real quick:

Kafe, Kanal, Outback, and Villa are all maps where defense is expected to win two of the three rounds.

Bank, Clubhouse, Consulate, and Oregon are all 50/50 maps.

Attacker sided maps? Chalet, Skyscraper, Coastline. Skyscraper is being removed this season. Think a lot of the community is expecting Chalet to be removed the season after.

Attack is extraordinarily underpowered in siege to the point that on some maps, defense is expected to win every round. Modern siege map design doesn't allow attackers to "hang outside and snipe everyone inside".

The maps are now designed to have a buffer between the exterior of the building and the site, so that attackers MUST be in the structure to actually contest the objective, as opposed to something like Chalet where they only need to step 2 feet into the building to plant.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    For console players, it doesn't even matter what they do with recoil, to ANY gun in the game. Scum on consoles are using Strikepack modded controllers to run around with no recoil at all, on anything. Ever seen Buck run around with his C8, with an extended barrel, and have NO recoil?!? Well, I have. Recoil as balance doesn't mean anything on console, sadly.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Temdee. Go to original post
    Most maps are severely defense sided. Lets go over real quick:

Kafe, Kanal, Outback, and Villa are all maps where defense is expected to win two of the three rounds.

Bank, Clubhouse, Consulate, and Oregon are all 50/50 maps.

Attacker sided maps? Chalet, Skyscraper, Coastline. Skyscraper is being removed this season. Think a lot of the community is expecting Chalet to be removed the season after.

Attack is extraordinarily underpowered in siege to the point that on some maps, defense is expected to win every round. Modern siege map design doesn't allow attackers to "hang outside and snipe everyone inside".

The maps are now designed to have a buffer between the exterior of the building and the site, so that attackers MUST be in the structure to actually contest the objective, as opposed to something like Chalet where they only need to step 2 feet into the building to plant.
    ofc defenders has better change to win cos they dont "race" against clock, cmoon. Attackers are always downsided. Basic thing in any competive shooters where is timer and other side def/attack

But attackers has some much gadgets to break defenders defenses that def need help too. They have drones, they have info, they can break walls/floors ect.

You are literally only person in high ranks that i have ever heard saying that mp5 is op. I made little poll too in our community about same thing and literally no one thinks mp5 is op.

Originally Posted by Csibi18 Go to original post
    After all theese years you still have no idea what you are talking about "last year pro league wannabe" boi

Btw you are maining Hibana fam, what tf you even know about recoil LMAO.
    Roasts are ok imo but not combinig it with an arguement or any own point just seems a bit needy for attention and not constructive at all.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Csibi18 Go to original post
    After all theese years you still have no idea what you are talking about "last year pro league wannabe" boi

Btw you are maining Hibana fam, what tf you even know about recoil LMAO.
    Nice try to provoke me. I merely said my own opinion you dont have to share it, im fine with it we all have own exprience about siege. I dont say my opinion is best but its my perspective on this matter.

Well i also main buck he doesent really have so easy recoil and smoke too smg-11 its not that easy. But i dont need to prove myself to you jut try to grow up man, no need to be *******.