Rainbow Toxic-six Siege

Hello, my name is Ron and its a regular day that i play some Rainbow Six Siege but... a player that in my every-day siege that I DONT see been so toxic for no reason, I dont judge others so often, Some of us has bad days sometimes, like me, like you, and even like your parents and so on, but he laughed, he enjoyed being toxic, and thats whats so wrong about it.
    For those who havent understood yet its a shaming post and i call for Edited for Naming and Shaming to get banned from the game because of Team-killing, Voice abuse and Chat abuse.
    Thanks for reading and sorry for my writing English is not my main language.

Toxic people get on my nerves but I do also sometimes slip up with the odd naughty word to be honest. Just report the really scummy ones when you can.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by landesr Go to original post
    Hello, my name is Ron and its a regular day that i play some Rainbow Six Siege but... a player that in my every-day siege that I DONT see been so toxic for no reason, I dont judge others so often, Some of us has bad days sometimes, like me, like you, and even like your parents and so on, but he laughed, he enjoyed being toxic, and thats whats so wrong about it.
    For those who havent understood yet its a shaming post and i call for Edited for Naming and Shaming to get banned from the game because of Team-killing, Voice abuse and Chat abuse.
    Thanks for reading and sorry for my writing English is not my main language.
    Hi landesr,

I've edited the player's name out of your message and given you an infraction. Naming and Shaming is against Forum Guidelines. Coming across toxic players is never fun and your frustration is vailid, but it's never good to personally call out players by name. You can report toxic individuals using the report tools in-game, or bring any evidence of their toxic behavior to our Support team.

Why is it "never good" to call out toxic players?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    “Naming and shaming” suspected cheaters is also considered trolling given that it is rarely possible to prove guilt and only causes arguments. You should only be directly submitting reports through the Conduct Report.