Will Raid guns give advantage in PvP to its owners?

As you know, yesterday Raid started and it have some new guns which now available only in Raid. To enter the raid you will need all four players working in coop. But not everyone who will play PvP will be playing Raid. So, here is my question: will some new weapons rewarded for raid can badly affect PvP? Even before coordinating groups of players had an advantage over random players and now there coordinated groups will get new weapons from Raid which can possibly give them even more advantage over random players in PvP who doesn't play Raid. Will they get advantage over other players by getting this weapons which is locked behind Raid for every other player?
     2 people found this helpful

Hows the Koblin? Yesterday Ive seen a guy destroying everyone with it

Nope, KOBLIN have only one attribute and it's DMG to droner, so it's not good for PVP.

thats the damage on it pls?

Axlerod1's Avatar Member
    I would not worry about the raid equipment. It will have no effect on PvP.
    All Gear Score is basically set to 0 for everyone.

Well, completed raid and got some guns from it. Tried them in PvP - some of them is good, some normal and few utterly awful. So, looks like, most of this guns don't have all that high impact on PvP.

The RU12SG Assault shotgun has pvp damage normalized to 90 instead of the Mk3 104 in PvE. Given that there was a tradeoff in some other stats for the damage this raid gun becomes worse than the regular RU12SG which also has 90 damage but doesn't suffer in the other stats

can anyone actually post stats of these new weapons for pvp?I'm mostly curious about that Koblin and Vector. If the Koblin has dmg over 40 than it will be good

JimboSlice11b's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Axlerod1 Go to original post
    I would not worry about the raid equipment. It will have no effect on PvP.
    All Gear Score is basically set to 0 for everyone.
    This what they said, but it isn't how the game works. Damage IS normalized across all weapons. However, gear bonuses still apply, and I haven't seen any indication of a cap. My +30 Accuracy and Handling 416 Assault is ****ing laser beam, and noticeably better than any other rifle I have.