Cryberpunk by Karmaiseva (PC)

Since cyberpunk is one of my favorite themes, I decided to make my own map even though there are already a lot of maps on the subject. I Built an entire cyberpunk city district where you can move around freely. I used a full 15 000 objects to make it as big and as detailed as possible. Eliminate four targets which are in different areas of the city. Pics:

1 people found this helpful

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member

Hi, thanks again for the video!

One weird thing I noticed while watching the video is that at 5:20 the lockers were not unspawned around the AI as they should have. I couldn't even reproduce this phenomenon while playing the same route in Arcade. And I can't reproduce it in editor, the scripting works every time for me as it should. Did you play this on PC? (I think this can't be ported but I have to ask as I'm trying to figure out that what happened )

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi Karmaiseva

Yes I played it on PC using an Xbox One controller, the budget is way too big for it to port to consoles that isn't possible.
    Far Cry 5 can at times be buggy with scripts so maybe it was just down to bad luck / gremlins, the map is really cool very detailed I love the lighting and those huge tall structures.

jcoffeycup73's Avatar Member
    That really is a great looking map. I have no hard evidence, but it seems like scripts don't always fire off in the same order, especially on actions that involve duration like setting time of day or adding in delays. One of my maps is supposed to set time of day to nighttime over the course of a few minutes then spawn fires after it was dark. But it seems half the time the fires have already spawned before the time change...

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, the order/execution of scripts sometimes goes wonky, especially if you add Delays in a script. Only 1 script can run at any one time, additional scripts can get either queued (executed in order of queue, as soon as the current script finishes) or ignored ("when scripts are running, do not run this script").

So if a script is added to the queue to run after a script which has a "Delay 60 seconds" built in, that new script will only run after at least 60 seconds.