AC Black Flag keeps crashing when launching

I bought AC Black Flag when the Black Friday sales stared and ever since then, I haven't been able to launch it. I even uninstalled it and installed it again, but it's still not working... Anyone know how to fix this?

Mine is weird too. i have had it for a awhile uninstalled and reinstalled countless times and it will only show the very first screen about historical fiction before crashing.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey guys,

We're sorry that these issues have occurred for you.

If you haven't already, the first thing we'd advise is running through our full PC steps here. These steps can help with issues such as this.

Additionally, what are you current system specs?

Make sure you install it in right directory in your pc .Try disable some anti virus program , allow your program in windows firewall setting.

You also try to verify your games so you don't have to install or uninstall it again. https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/2...-In-Uplay-UPC/

Hi,

I tried everything from the article, but I wasn't able to resolve the issue. Furthermore, I have discovered I also cannot run Unity, while I can run Brotherhood, Syndicate and Odyssey completely fine.

Mu current specs are:
    CPU: i7 9700K
    GPU: 780 Ti
    16 GB RAM

My specs should be more than enough to run both Black Flag and Unity...

Any more help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ohitsmaky Go to original post
    Hi,

I tried everything from the article, but I wasn't able to resolve the issue. Furthermore, I have discovered I also cannot run Unity, while I can run Brotherhood, Syndicate and Odyssey completely fine.

Mu current specs are:
    CPU: i7 9700K
    GPU: 780 Ti
    16 GB RAM

My specs should be more than enough to run both Black Flag and Unity...

Any more help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
    Sorry for the late response.

Just confirm you have verified the game files and launched both Uplay and the game as an administrator?

Also if you haven't already, please perform a clean boot of your system. This would be to help check if there are any other programs preventing the game from launching.