Hdwc_'s Avatar Member

NO HUD Gear/Comms/Plan Milsim, focused tactical story Ghost mode xtrm

****** READ LAST POST which is up to date ****** -- Check Last Post 6/2021

I am looking for more companions that are ON PC
    for Wildlands Ghost Recon.
    EU Pre dinner or post dinner time .. once a week. (SUNDAY 1730UTC now that we are DST off)

We play NO HUD, EXTREME Difficulty, Ghost mode. (NOW TIER)
    we are not military ,we just like to enjoy somehow like F.i.S.T do or (in some situations also) Real time commanders do play ...

No casual, loot and shoot stuff here.

We are NOT ANYMORE in Itacua and soon leave. Next operation is classified. U need to join our team to know.
    We are not a clan, but just people looking for new friends that are capable to play CO OPERATIVE and TACTICAL.
    Mic good audio and PTT are a must. Focus on game when we play, nothing else.

We do not do any run and gun unless we want to assault an AO storming it on purpose. We do slow paced and mainly stealth. We do creative stuff too, like cinematic stuff, cinema type of ops, take the Bowman mission with a little of "military taste"...

We are around 2 or 3 generally even if the group gathered many, then the most are not available to play.

Join us here https://discord.gg/m5PdewF
    Or add me and write me a message for the NO HUD GHOSTS.: U play account - d10sk0ur0s

Thanks.

It's hard to explain to people in a few words what we do, I think i have been pretty explanatory but if u are curious or have questions just let me know.

It's not a job, we are looking for people to play games like Arma 3 user created missions, EFT but especially now THE CAMPAIGN of Ghost Recon Wildlands from start to the end. ... We have special permadeath rules.

We play realistically but of course we are easy going people , do not expect a strict clan or soldiers, we just want to STAY IMMERSED in the game.

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    We have not formed a stable 4 team players team YET
    We are looking for more people to join. Please join if you are mature experienced in tactical gameplay, stealth approach is the way we play, tactical comms and if you are willing to read a few guidelines and shared standards, but especially brief shortly before starting a mission or a session and also contextually and coordinatedly (no SOLO, no autonomous rambos!) cooperate then please write me.

We are so much looking for these people.

We do meet at Sunday 17:00 UTC time or on Week days and weekends included 20.30. All moved an hour later when there is Light saving time from march.
    We won't play much more than June 2020. Hopefully we will reach the end much before and reach also high scores of Tier level (not that this is a priority but the story completion).

We will take each single targets. For now we moved to SAN MATEO (a second district where something really bad is happening)...

We play with permadeath and no error is allowed, .. we do play extremely concentrated and focused.
    Do not worry there is no drama, but just gooood healthy interaction, jokes are allowed but pelase stay focused on the gameplay and immerse with us in the story and narrative:

You don't need to be an actor just a tactical shooter properly communicating in mil sim short messages with ptt and be able to coordinate with the team "accepting the story roleplaying".. we just basically put the intel to read during the week before we insert and generally add up not much from the story but just give more sense to the story as it is by following the clues the game gives us...

We focus on that no loot and shoot vocabulary, run and gun is just in specific mission where we go in for punishing... the enemy, we do not however do this much but 95% more stealth approach and hand take downs.

Enjoy the special forces experience with us in Bolivia. Tactical friends only allowed in, no wannabes please.

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    Update. The group is growing, but still looking for players able to connect for 1 or 2 h when coming for a session. We usually have 1 or 2 windows per week and offer two options on each window: or around 17 UTC to 19 UTC or from 20.30 UTC.

Platform is PC.
    No HUD is compulsory (only Ammo and items are on "toggle on\ off policy" just when u need to check)
    We play milsim- tactical and we reenact realistic setup (our setup) without navigating through the forces of half of the world, we set up 6 equipment presets and we use them, surely sometimes we will prepare one just for a black op to confuse enemy even if GR WILDLANDS doesn't change if you are wearing A or B or C setup.

We play at extreme to tier difficulty, we are all about co-op, being conscious it's an extremely dangerous environment that wants to kill you. We have a few standards and we play like this because we want to create a group of friends that are tactical and strategy passionate and want to bring immersion into the experience, want to have a community of tactical mates that will be able to play also other games immersively together: may be it EFT, RDR2, Day z, anything that can be played tactical and with some challenge.

If you speak english, have experience in PC tactical gaming and efficient and well timed comms that can always be learned and are adult or not but can share some quality time being on time or informing of being late but are really eager to do this, then please join because we are looking for some more tactical friends.

We are based in EU. Our times have been marked above even if we have all different time zones, UTC time is the same for everyone. Not that many might move to light saving time so we might shift of 1 hour later than the times marked since our countries are sensible since decades to the enviroment cause.

We mainly play stealth at least in Ghost Recon Wildlands. At the moment we are accessing our third district...

See you around No HUD ghosts only.

This group is still active and their leader is good to talk to if you got any questions about what they do.
    They are still taking people on if anyone is into the Milsim experience.

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    Updated link here.

https://discord.gg/m5PdewF

Average age is 25, No HUD, Ghost mode, Hardcore tactical milsim, from communication to planning and so on,
    We have setups, we have recon, we have a discord, we do like people with some experience and some time at least once a week. There is no clan here. We do not train. We just have fun pretending to play as professionals, enjoy the simulation and love for "cinematic" missions execution.

There is some stuff to read as u get in the discord server in order to practice autonomously a "text book" training. We do not explain u on first mission, we just make it happen naturally. If you are ready we just get along, there is no selection. We understand if we have similar passion or not.
    Take it easy and respect.

Ciao

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    Where are you NO HUD, milsim , tactical players? Loving to role play into the story with proper recon prior to a mission.
    Switching seamlessly between Stealth operations and a few Direct action, operating at night and carrying in Bolivia a limited equipment, all about co-op MILSIM communication.
    Where are you people? We need a few people that can play on Sunday at 1730 UTC for 1.5h , to progress the tier mode, extreme difficulty ghost mode story...

We play as we have one life, we do sometime additional extras stuff like anti smuggling operations, road side ops, rebel rescue missions and invent other stuff, but the idea is to keep things "light" milsim however serious.

I would like to say more but it's classified. No worries, or you like this or you don't, but please join and let's have short talk.
    There are a few house rules to check and be aware of, we are not a clan but just people loving milsim and TEAM play, no bla bla bla on mic.

PTT (use of a PTT button) is a must (just like other things, we all share a mode of playing, we don't have hand holding stuff), headset is a must, no back ground noises, we joke but we focus on mission and immersion. It's about being there not in a video game.
    If u wanna know more, this is basically a similar to F.I.S.T. experience, just a little bit less casual and random even if also that team did good things in the previous GR WL experience.

THIS IS FOR GHOST RECON WILDLANDS ON PC, we are based in EU mostly but we have members through out the .

IT's not veteran base here, but we take the sim seriously as explained briefly above.
    See ya. (we might have video to record sometime to also help showing who we are so that we can find in the future more like minded players, such a rarity today (TRUE CO-OP players, that do not fill the mic with their life stories in game, true down to point and immersive ppl... really passionate about QUALITY of the experience)

CLICK HERE for the discord server - https://discord.gg/m5PdewF (EDIT 6/2021: this link still works)

(there will be reading to do, open to questions, however you gotta be autonomous and sincere if you can be part of this or just "wanna be" in theory).

Take care. (EDIT: check the update below)

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    UPDATE:

Hi I am updating this post, and I will make this obvious: those of you who just want to have fun once or twice and then leave should know this is an ongoing search for tactical players, to form a crew that lasts, people that learn how to play and communicate tactically with each other, also for the future, as we juggle with life, and we face understandable challenges, and then we come back, this stays a den of tactical and immersion buffs.

I am updating this as now the group, that I created on discord have some of my friends active, but misses some of us and me as I had the great idea to sell my GPU before the semiconductor shortage and during the pandemic, guess what, I won't buy a CPU and GPU now as the first is depriciating (I also wanted to upgrade that from Ryzen 1700, as well as other things) and I can't use it without a GPU which atm I have no time to search nor to buy...

I am from EU, but members are from all over the places and love to experience serious tactical fun, sure with humor, but with a dose of seriousness and focus on immersion when we are in the mission.

For the moment, since 2019 we are focused on Ghost Recon Wildlands campaign, Ghost mode, No HUD ( with "minimal non-verbal simulative adjustments" like using the toggle on/off with minimal settings of HUD: to adapt the game experience with realistic mil. simulation despite it's a TPP after all - examples are as when one checks the magazine we can toggle toggle HUT on &off unless you can count your shots or remember if u selected your nade launcher, or when one checks GPS, or when u are in a car u toggle it on if you are on front seat as u can see the navigator... and I could make other few examples).

We follow the story and enhace it with EMERGENT GAMEPLAY adjustements in game and out of the game, like on the server, trying to stay light and focus on the gameplay, because after all what counts is playing (so training) tactically toghether not talking about it.

Some of the non verbal communication is made by following as "geardo" SF style, not fantasy, nor your own desire sci fi future soldier, but actually looking like an SF team from around 2000 in Bolivia, and from US SF,respecting immersion.
    We have ROE depending on mission, we add a plan and a short briefing, we make it become more than what it is, surely not a repetitive experience and there is stuff to be discovered if you want to know more... We have both very experienced in GRWL Players who played it once, and people who played for a few dozens hours. I personally want to play it as a TEAM and with a milsim approach and strategy.

We are playing it in Ghost mode so, yes, there is permadeath, but as long as we proceed, and if we face rarely the casualties we will always keep one member who can continue the story from where we left. So dying is a problem as u lose skills and so on, as the Bolivian ops on the cartel are tough, especially in Extreme Tier mode as we play, and in No HUD additionally.
    We add to the game real proper recon and intel gathering, we also have other stuff but I don't wanna tell you all we do here.

The group I founded in 2019, is trying to create a small tactical company, and requires surely a specific type Players, kind of hard to find nowadays.
    No, we don't play "FOR LOOT"... and we try to use a specific jargon far away from general massive gamer talk... (no elitism intended) Yes between tactics and other stuff like After action reports (AAR) we have also published a vocabulary useful to improve and team build through language.

So here is a copy paste of the intro I recently renewed,as I am updating the server a bit, just know that there is some stuff to read or, to say better, to know in order solo-train, or at least to understand this is what you were looking for. I am sure anyway you already undestood it so far by reading all these lines.

Here is the intro u find on the first channel in our discord:-->

NHT plays once a week on Personal Computer and is based in Europe (active between 16-24 ZULU - interval includes LST on/off time -)

We are here to create and maintain a tactically strong small company to share the most immersive, quality co-op experiences.
    Simulation inspires the NHT PvE & PvP in and out of the game.
    The community stresses the attention on sharing a few standards as verbal and non-verbal communication (examples of the latter being equipment, avatar attitude and team movement...).
    United by the passion for team-play, milsim, strategy, tactics as well as emergent gameplay, we systematically look for max immersion living often the wildest ride a game challenge can offer: we seek to blur the illusion borders also adjusting the game with settings (rarely mods) as playing without HUD, using VOIP, and more to achieve realism, also depending on the world context we join together.

The community members experienced and play today a large array of games, not only FPS, not just on PC platform.
    These are listed in #other-games channel, since at the moment we are focusing on Ghost Recon Wildlands - Ghost mode story (in No HUD) - with the mission of dismantling the cartel (2019-2022).

The languages spoken by the members so far: English/American, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
    If you want to join here is our TACserver - https://discord.gg/aVuBMYT (just connect with your real account, as the server of course has protection and bans trolls and other crap, bots, criminals that invades the internet today)

see you soon: activity might resume this summer or maybe around September/December 2021 when the SMC issue reduces (a bit).
    I doubt anyway the crisis will solve as it is connected to many factors, especially US and China renmimbi inflations and other geopolitical stuff many don't have the tools to understand.
    Won't share now with you here my curriculum or else... see ya.

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member

NHT in Ghost Recon Wildlands Kingslayer operation is TF46DR
    (Task Force 46 Detachment Red)
    Platform
    : PC
    Game: Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Players
    : 4(+)

Rules: (please check legend below)
    A) This is a team-play based, tactical full immersion co-op;
    B) Operations have *milsim* approach;
    C) We follow a military, SF team, decision making process;
    1) Ghost Mode, Tier mode or anything below;
    2) No HUD, (must follow a few guidelines);
    3) Skill tree is NOT overpowered (details in channel above);
    4)When downed no ghosting, remain silent;
    5) Customize your US SF loadouts consistent w/story and as a team;
    6) Roles are fluid. We use assaulter, sniper, spotter, gunner in multiple combinations;
    7) Extract, insert at/from safe houses. NO fast traveling;
    8) No "Loot n' shoot", "let's fkn go", "I need more xp", nor functional "let's win however it can be done" shortcuts; 9) Tactical communication is at the core of experience, language plays a big part;
    10) Player focus is ON for the entire mission;
    11) Missions have a lead and second in charge;
    12) Reconnaissance is part of individual effort (w/AI or not)or team missions.
    13) We execute also some custom designed mission;
    14) We do a Briefing and AAR (5' each MAX); 15) No Spoilers 16) Dismantle the Cartel operations with a logical sense: Security, Smuggling, Influence, Production[

legend: b - as most missions are covert, rarely overt, mainly at night, when possible stealthy or clandestine c - we receive mission, analyze, develop a COA (course of action) as we gather intel, recon, approve and then share COA (briefing 5'), execute it, debrief.
    2 - toggle ON is extremely exceptional and limited to minimalism for sake of simulation
    3 - no "super hero"
    7 - it allows team alchemy, efficiency, the simulation/immersion and fun. We strive to be tactical to the bone
    9 - only during them, no hierarchy stuff in a SF team.
    10 - mike-Sierra procedure will begin
    12 - recon and Intel have dedicated channels also when Recon is live: (official to support COA/plan), are HQ greenlighted missions or in the pipeline and also as a support and live cam with HQ. 13 - using tactics and approaches that enhance the story. Like ID seize and destroy ops, or some dustoffs.
    15 - even if we know already the game, be respectful of the narrative and of other players - more of this in; Bowman radio calls and in game long voiceovers will sometimes not be heard from all players: so just signal that you are listening to something by saying "incoming comms", so making clear taht you are on the listen of some important cables or intel...)
    16 - Curb their forces development, reduce all their smuggling activities, deny their comms and propaganda, and shut down production.

------------------------------------- end legend (of rules)