"Beware the Siren Call" quest bugged

The quest Beware the Siren Call is broken in my New Game+ playthrough. When you enter the designated tomb the hall is supposed to collapse behind you but doesn't; later, when you kill the enemy leader you're supposed to be approached by Eurylochos but he never appears. The quest is left with no objective and unable to be completed. Reloading or restarting the game don't help. My game version is 1.5.1. I've also logged a bug report with the case number 10164359.

A video of the bugged quest:

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    NightStryke13: Thanks for that information! I'm glad to see that you have created a ticket and I do se that you have been provided with troubleshooting steps! Can you please complete those and update your support ticket? I definitely encourage your to verify your game files as the agent requested!

All files successfully validated.

NightStryke13: Okay, thanks for that! I do see that your ticket was updated with a comment by our support! Have you been able to complete those requested steps?

Reinstalled the game but nothing is changed.

NightStryke13: Thanks for that! I'm going to reach out to our game development team to see about getting this resolved for you! I'll be providing them with the video clip provided and your support ticket. As soon as I get an update, I'll share it with you here!

Same happened to me. Playing on Xbox One X

This same exact thing happened to me on my most recent ng+ game as well; on xbox one. Any solutions yet?