Text Language Not Found when launching

I get this error when launching the game.

Can someone please apply the fix to my account?

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there brokenhope816.

I've checked your account and it appears as though another agent has applied the fix to your account. If you haven't already done so please restart Uplay, if the files don't automatically download please verify your installation which should then trigger this, once that's done you should be able to run the game without issue

Unable to find supported text language

Can someone please apply the fix on my account too

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello FIG-SVRKING,

I've checked your account and I can see that the fix has been applied to your account already. Can you please verify game files ?

Just purchased the game and I've got the same error. Any chance you could sort out this on my account?

Thanks!

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by kortex49 Go to original post
    Just purchased the game and I've got the same error. Any chance you could sort out this on my account?

Thanks!
    Hello kortex49, welcome to the forums!

I fixed this issue for you. Can you please verify your game files as well? Many thanks!

can you also check my account too?I have downloaded this and got the same problem too

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there Frost_Sy, apologies for the delayed response here in this thread. I checked your account and it appears that you've already received help with this issue from another agent. If you're still having issues accessing Watch_Dogs, do let us know, and we'll be happy to help!