Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

[Xbox One] Unable to Complete Installation

Hi Agents,

We are aware that some of you may be experiencing issues installing the game.

I can confirm that this has been reported and the dev team are currently investigating.

We will update this post once we have an update and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
     15 people found this helpful

UPDATE: 27/11/19

Hi Agents,

This is an update to inform you that the dev team are still investigating this issue. I can understand your frustration as you are unable to access the game, however I can assure you that this a high priority and we aim to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
     3 people found this helpful

UPDATE: 29/11/19

Hi Agents,

We have an update for this issue, as we were now able to find what is causing this. Our developers are now starting to work on a fix to resolve this problem. Please submit a support ticket with Customer Support if you are unable to install the game from disc on Xbox One, as we still like to track the issue until we have a fix ready to ship. We will update you once we can confirm the exact timings.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
     6 people found this helpful

UPDATE: 10/12/19

Hi Agents,

I can confirm that this issue has now been resolved with the 6.1 update which was released today.

Please note that you may be required to fully reinstall the game or restart the installation.

Thank you for your patience.
     2 people found this helpful