🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
  1. #61
    Ezio is related to desmond and desmond is related to Altiar so somewere along the lines the families cross. Ezioe could be a direct decendant of altair or Ezio or one of his decendants ends up with a member of Altairs family.

    that is the only 2 ways it can play out as all 3 people need to be related or the genetic memory chain wouldnt work.
    Share this post

  2. #62
    SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,187
    Originally posted by Furtivi_Uno:
    What if Leanardo was a friend of Ezio's family. Ezio's family might have known that their death was soon to come and gave the Codex to Leanardo for safe keeping. Then when Leanardo thought the time was right he let Ezio read the Codex and become an assassin.
    Your thoughts?
    That's another very possible circumstance.

    Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    Ezio is related to desmond and desmond is related to Altiar so somewere along the lines the families cross. Ezioe could be a direct decendant of altair or Ezio or one of his decendants ends up with a member of Altairs family.

    that is the only 2 ways it can play out as all 3 people need to be related or the genetic memory chain wouldnt work.
    Exactly!
    Share this post

  3. #63
    Well thought...
    Share this post

  4. #64
    I defiantly think Leonardo da Vinci has some connection to the Assassins (he was a pretty sketchy historical figure) Other wise, how else would he be able to build/design the hidden blade?

    UNLESS!
    Ezio, gets his hands on the codex (in the scenario that Leonardo doesn't give it too him) and perhaps the Codex features details about how the blade is constructed....you get my point

    Personally, I like the theory of Leonardo being in on it with the Assassins....partially because it would be cool and because I like the idea of one of my favorite historical figures being with the Assassins
    Share this post

  5. #65
    Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
    I defiantly think Leonardo da Vinci has some connection to the Assassins (he was a pretty sketchy historical figure) Other wise, how else would he be able to build/design the hidden blade?

    UNLESS!
    Ezio, gets his hands on the codex (in the scenario that Leonardo doesn't give it too him) and perhaps the Codex features details about how the blade is constructed....you get my point

    Personally, I like the theory of Leonardo being in on it with the Assassins....partially because it would be cool and because I like the idea of one of my favorite historical figures being with the Assassins
    WHAT IF the codex's pages are somewhat faded so Leanardo has to use some of the information to create a new, better hidden blade! The possibilties are endless!
    Share this post

  6. #66
    there is also the third option that they are both in on it Ezio has been working with da vinci, as da vinci was a inteligent bloke so with a description of the blade he could probly work out how to make it. also this way it leads into why Ezio has good hand to hand skills and why da vinci is in on it all.
    Share this post

  7. #67
    Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    there is also the third option that they are both in on it Ezio has been working with da vinci, as da vinci was a inteligent bloke so with a description of the blade he could probly work out how to make it. also this way it leads into why Ezio has good hand to hand skills and why da vinci is in on it all.
    In some interview didn't some Ubisoft person say that where as Altair got his skills in parkour from being raised as an assassin while Ezio got his skills from running from young women's fathers?
    Share this post

  8. #68
    Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    there is also the third option that they are both in on it Ezio has been working with da vinci, as da vinci was a inteligent bloke so with a description of the blade he could probly work out how to make it. also this way it leads into why Ezio has good hand to hand skills and why da vinci is in on it all.
    In some interview with a Ubisoft person didn't they say that Altair got his skills from being raised as an assassin while Ezio got his skills by running from young women's fathers?
    Share this post

  9. #69
    I wasnt talking about his free running skill I was talking about his ability at hand to hand combat, since he is basicaly an expert to beable to disarm his oponents and fight with more or less just his bare hands.
    Share this post

  10. #70
    Sorry about that my computer lagged and i made two different posts.
    Share this post