Wow.
    I'd ask you to marry me, Sarcross, if I was actually into that type of thing (marriage, I mean)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Lol. I like poking holes in people's logic. I don't see his logic, I see his stupidity, which makes it all the much easier.</span>

Moi_Fruit's Avatar Banned
    ***removed

<span class="ev_code_RED">I know, which is why I won before you started.</span>

I really like this topic and I would like to get up and running again, plz.

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    lol he got banned,
    And yeah what was the actual subject we were on again guys?

uhhhh
    AC Bloodlines I think

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually the topic in question is on the codex Altair writes.

Oh, by the way Sarcross, thank you for being intelligent. If anyone knows how to correctly dispose of random noob ramblings, it's you.

Stormpen's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh, by the way Sarcross, thank you for being intelligent. If anyone knows how to correctly dispose of random noob ramblings, it's you.
    Hear hear.

About the codex ending up in Italy....

The Hashshashin must have disbanded after the Crusader wars ended. Once Altair had kids* they would have joined the Creed, and when it disbanded, they take the codex and they go off to Italy.....(by this time Altair is probably dead, gone and decomposing, but that doesn't matter, coz we have the Codex!!)

Once again, tell me what you guys think.

*no STUPID stuff about Adha please, however Altair had kids, he had them. He may have had them by Adha, some other woman, or the Queen of Sheba, IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!

What if Leanardo was a friend of Ezio's family. Ezio's family might have known that their death was soon to come and gave the Codex to Leanardo for safe keeping. Then when Leanardo thought the time was right he let Ezio read the Codex and become an assassin.
    Your thoughts?