🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth

not the best sorce it it prooves the flat earth myth and that it was only very primitive man that actualy belived the world was flat.

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    I have an Account on Wikipedia. 99% of the time the things you read on there is crap made up by article vandals. We don't catch every single bad edit, but I can assure you that the information in your history book is more credible than the information on wikipedia. Although some articles, such as the ones with stars in the top right corners, are articles that have been cleaned up and protected from malicious edits, so they can be somewhat trusted. Just don't go by Wikipedia that often, as it often proves nothing. Trust me, I've seen so BAD edits before.

it is true and a well know fact that the ancient greeks and other advanced civilizations knew the world was round, I said wikipedia wasnt the best source, but as with wikipedia you cant belive every book you read as historians are always being prooven wrong. there is evidence to backup the round worlld theory that has been discoverd.

but if you choose to claim your recolection of history is better than discoverys by proffesional historians you are welcome to continue beliving in myth's while your on you should probly start on your letter to santa.

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    it is true and a well know fact that the ancient greeks and other advanced civilizations knew the world was round, I said wikipedia wasnt the best source, but as with wikipedia you cant belive every book you read as historians are always being prooven wrong. there is evidence to backup the round worlld theory that has been discoverd.

but if you choose to claim your recolection of history is better than discoverys by proffesional historians you are welcome to continue beliving in myth's while your on you should probly start on your letter to santa.
    I don't suppose you have any actual handwritten prove by these so called historians? No? Then I'll continue to believe in the "myth" that I was tought all throughout my 13 years of Elementary, Middle, and High School. I also do believe in some "myths", such as Aliens. And I believed in Area 51 before it was proven to exist by areial photographs.

In all honesty this is the first time I've heard of this "everyone already knew it was round" nonsense. If everyone already knew it was round, why didn't they ever go over the horizon line? Why did ship logs from as late as the 1800s contain statements about the edge of the world?

If you don't mind I'll stick with what I know until some actual proof turns up. In all my years of watching the Discovery Channel, National Geographics Channel, News Channels, and so on, I have never seen or heard anything about the Europeans already knowing the world was round.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...7s_Creed:_Bloodlines

Altaïr discovers a new land and hunts down the ascending Templars. As the Templars withdraw from the Holy Land after Altair kills Robert De Sable, the Assassin follows them to the island of Cyprus. Finding new allies and enemies, Altaïr helps the local resistance against the Templar occupation and strikes down the ascendant Templar commanders.
    I think that in this things will progress towards Italy. Granted even if the prequel DS game was non canon doesn't mean they won't follow some of the plot line of that either. I think that after Cyprus you head to Italy. Along the way on the boat ride Altair writes the Codex. I'm looking forward to this even though I don't have a PSP =\

Originally posted by Drakonous505:
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...7s_Creed:_Bloodlines

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Altaïr discovers a new land and hunts down the ascending Templars. As the Templars withdraw from the Holy Land after Altair kills Robert De Sable, the Assassin follows them to the island of Cyprus. Finding new allies and enemies, Altaïr helps the local resistance against the Templar occupation and strikes down the ascendant Templar commanders.
    I think that in this things will progress towards Italy. Granted even if the prequel DS game was non canon doesn't mean they won't follow some of the plot line of that either. I think that after Cyprus you head to Italy. Along the way on the boat ride Altair writes the Codex. I'm looking forward to this even though I don't have a PSP =\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't have a PSP either. It sucks, but hey, all I need is ACII.

Moi_Fruit's Avatar Banned
    dis da codex baby

Moi_Fruit's Avatar Banned
    Auschwitz never happened!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Well of course. Places can't happen, but events can. Try to rephrase things like that, it'll make you seem a bit smarter. Keep words : a bit.</span>