SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
    How do you know it was her?
    As I said many times, the game was non-canon
    Her name is stated as Adha in both games.

You're point?

I think it's posible that Altair had children through her.

Is it so hard to believe Adha was his wife or girlfriend whom up and left and after AC1 he decided to follow her, to say....perhaps Italy?

Perhaps he went to Italy because the piece of Eden showed a dot on the world map of italy. Although would he understand it way back then?

Perhaps a combination of the two? Hell, one of his children could of used the eden piece to get rich in italy thus establishing Ezios rich life.

Stormpen's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually, at the time of the 3rd Crusade, people still thought the world was flat, so Altair would not have recognized the Globr the piece of eden projected.

As for the codex, I thought that Ezio would find it in his family's archives. He reads about the Assassins, thinks that their creed is the perfect way to get revenge. Altair must also have dreawn diagrams of the Hidden Blade mechanism and da Vinci sees it, makes improvements and adds the Pistol. I don't think that da Vinci was an Assassin himself though. So far UBI have stuck firmly to historical detail, and saying da Vinci was an Assassin is a BIG leap of faith.*

As for Altairs reason to write the Codex:

The Hashshashin (the real Assassin's Creed according to history) must have disbanded, and Altair must have written the Codex to preserve the Brotherhood's secerets and ways, should they be needed again. The Codex is the passed through the family, and passes into Ezio's hands in the 15th Century......

That's my theory. Tell me what you guys think.

*excuse the pun.

You know in the ds game.. was ahda kidnapped or something? because maybe she could have been unknowningly preggers and taken to italy or something... the middle east was known for their exports and imports.. im not even making sense...

babbling over

Well, as I mentioned on the last page
    Altair's decedents migrating to Italy isn't too surprising. During and after the crusades, there were a lot of imports and exports between the Middle East and Italy. Cities like Venice actually traded VERY often with countries like Israel and China. So someone from Jerusalem migrating to Italy would not have been a strange occurrence. They actually found one of Leonardo's finger prints on one of his paintings and was able to discern that he could possibly be of Arabic decent.

Originally posted by Stormpen:
    Actually, at the time of the 3rd Crusade, people still thought the world was flat, so Altair would not have recognized the Globr the piece of eden projected.

As for the codex, I thought that Ezio would find it in his family's archives. He reads about the Assassins, thinks that their creed is the perfect way to get revenge. Altair must also have dreawn diagrams of the Hidden Blade mechanism and da Vinci sees it, makes improvements and adds the Pistol. I don't think that da Vinci was an Assassin himself though. So far UBI have stuck firmly to historical detail, and saying da Vinci was an Assassin is a BIG leap of faith.*

As for Altairs reason to write the Codex:

The Hashshashin (the real Assassin's Creed according to history) must have disbanded, and Altair must have written the Codex to preserve the Brotherhood's secerets and ways, should they be needed again. The Codex is the passed through the family, and passes into Ezio's hands in the 15th Century......

That's my theory. Tell me what you guys think.

*excuse the pun.
    That's a really good possibility.

Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
    Well, as I mentioned on the last page
    Altair's decedents migrating to Italy isn't too surprising. During and after the crusades, there were a lot of imports and exports between the Middle East and Italy. Cities like Venice actually traded VERY often with countries like Israel and China. So someone from Jerusalem migrating to Italy would not have been a strange occurrence. They actually found one of Leonardo's finger prints on one of his paintings and was able to discern that he could possibly be of Arabic decent.
    I know. And also back then, family members would also marry back into their own family, so it is a good possibility Altair, Ezio, and Desmond are in the same bloodline.

actualy that is a common missconception people have always know the world was round, they just never saw the need to sail west or east from either end of the euraisa continent. as they didnt know america was there so they just asumed it was a massive amount of water that would been needed to be crossed when they could sail close to land or go accross the land.

america had actualy been visited sevral times by europeans many times before the discovery was claimed, it's why the indians were helpfull to the europeans as sevral people had helped them, proof of this was sevral ruins of old indian wood forts have been found and they are identical to the british wood forts that use to get used.

Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Actually, at the time of the 3rd Crusade, people still thought the world was flat, so Altair would not have recognized the Globr the piece of eden projected.
    actualy that is a common missconception people have always know the world was round, they just never saw the need to sail west or east from either end of the euraisa continent. as they didnt know america was there so they just asumed it was a massive amount of water that would been needed to be crossed when they could sail close to land or go accross the land.

america had actualy been visited sevral times by europeans many times before the discovery was claimed, it's why the indians were helpfull to the europeans as sevral people had helped them, proof of this was sevral ruins of old indian wood forts have been found and they are identical to the british wood forts that use to get used. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Dude. Whoever told you that is ******ed, or pulling your leg. Back then, Europeans DID think the world was flat because of the Horizon Line. They believe the world was flat and that it had an edge. It's been proven several hundred times. In hundreds of old European ship logs, they mentioned the "edge of the world". Native Americans also didn't just live in teepees. They lived in mud houses and wooden fort-like structues as well. It's a known fact that the Native American tought the European pilgrims how to make shelters.