MRK0NE's Avatar Junior Member
    Here's the Xbox Live Marketplace description in case anyone hasn't seen it:
    Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. To eradicate corruption and restore his family’s honor, he will study the secrets of an ancient Codex, written by Altair. To his allies, he will become a force for change - fighting for freedom and justice. To his enemies, he will become a dark knight – dedicated to the destruction of the tyrants abusing the people of Italy. His name is Ezio Auditore di Firenze. He is an Assassin.

^
    I thought this was already posted?

Once again, I agree with UchihaKarasu. Yes Adha was mentioned in AC1, however, no where in the informer's statement did it imply to me that they were lovers. I just think he ended up marrying someone in his hometown(Forgot what it's called). I hate the whole "guy saves girl and they fall in love and live happily ever after" *roles eyes*

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Im pretty sure that Ubisoft said this in many ways before, but I could be mistakened

"You will follow another one of Desmonds Ancestars Ezio..." And so on

Or this one

You will follow one of Altairs Decendents Ezio, also one of Desmonds Ancestars, not sure if it helps

But I am pretty sire they said it along theoe lines

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by nightpriestess:
    Once again, I agree with UchihaKarasu. Yes Adha was mentioned in AC1, however, no where in the informer's statement did it imply to me that they were lovers. I just think he ended up marrying someone in his hometown(Forgot what it's called). I hate the whole "guy saves girl and they fall in love and live happily ever after" *roles eyes*
    Actually, the informer stated "Have you heard from Adha since she left? No? I'm sorry to hear that."

It sounds like she left him.

godsmack_darius's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I read the plot on the Other AC game, and it said... well lol go look for your self I dont wanna spoil it for anyone

Actually, the informer stated "Have you heard from Adha since she left? No? I'm sorry to hear that."

It sounds like she left him.
    Yeah I know that's what he said; I just don't think they were lovers. It could have been a friend, sister, mother (or any other family member) and the way I see it, she might have left on a bad note.

I don't know how she was related to Altair but if she was a lover, she better not be the damn Chalice women from the DS game (which was non-canon)
    That's all I have to say

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
    I don't know how she was related to Altair but if she was a lover, she better not be the damn Chalice women from the DS game (which was non-canon)
    That's all I have to say
    Actually that is her.

However, she was mentioned in AC1. It's implied that she left, and this is possibly why Altair isn't in a good mood throught the first half of the game.

How do you know it was her?
    As I said many times, the game was non-canon