Raider Has Been Nerfed To Much!!!

Raiders Stunning tap is removed and "storming tap" is added. He's been nerfed to much, I can understand that he was op but Ubisoft nerfed him to much. How do you expect somebody to play raider now? Raider has been thrown in the garbage, Ubisoft could have nerfed the time while being stunned and make it so you can't spam it but to completely remove the stun and the stamina drain is a bad decision. All the raider mains say that raider is unplayable. Which is true, I'm a reputation 70 raider and i can't play him it's unfair. Ubisoft could have nerfed his side and top finishers but this is to much!!! Look at all the other caracters. Highlander gaberkick into gabertoss, I don't even have to start with Shaman and "Sun Da". MAKE RAIDER PLAYABLE!!! If we share this some more we'll get a less op raider but a playable one!!! Ubisoft look at this!!!😡😡😡

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Dug097, thanks for sending your feedback regarding Raider our way, and for making specific changes / suggestions as to how we could have amended his skillset differently.

I've moved your thread over to our forum for Suggestions & Feedback, as it's more appropriate there. Other players can engage with your ideas here, and express their agreement / disagreement.

I hope that you'll continue to enjoy playing For Honor! Cheers!

All I can see is a "rep 70" player unable to accept the balancing of a broken character.
    Fun fact, you list ZhanHu as a broken character while currently he has so many flaws (as in hits not being able to connect) in his moves.

Guess you'll have to start using your brain in fights and not only spamming stunning taps and then GB into zone or hyper armored heavy with way too much damage.

Originally Posted by Riazer96 Go to original post
    All I can see is a "rep 70" player unable to accept the balancing of a broken character.
    Fun fact, you list ZhanHu as a broken character while currently he has so many flaws (as in hits not being able to connect) in his moves.

Guess you'll have to start using your brain in fights and not only spamming stunning taps and then GB into zone or hyper armored heavy with way too much damage.
    Thing is he is right, the problem with stunning tap was his animation being broken.

Fixing the animation, adjusting the dmg and maybe even remove the stamina drain.

What we have now is as much worth as dagger cancel.

There is no reason to throw anything after a stunning tap because it lacks pressure and will most likely get you punished.

And speaking of the thing you mentioned about spamming stunning tap, it’s more the fault of the guy on the receiving end when they get spammed by the tap.

Not to mention the soft cancel isn’t that hard to atleast block, It’s a 500ms light with 400ms indicators coming from a 800ms-1000ms heavy or a dodge.

raider was unique with his stunning tap and very good damage u took all of them.I hope u guys buff him abit again

Originally Posted by Dug097 Go to original post
    Raiders Stunning tap is removed and "storming tap" is added. He's been nerfed to much, I can understand that he was op but Ubisoft nerfed him to much. How do you expect somebody to play raider now? Raider has been thrown in the garbage, Ubisoft could have nerfed the time while being stunned and make it so you can't spam it but to completely remove the stun and the stamina drain is a bad decision. All the raider mains say that raider is unplayable. Which is true, I'm a reputation 70 raider and i can't play him it's unfair. Ubisoft could have nerfed his side and top finishers but this is to much!!! Look at all the other caracters. Highlander gaberkick into gabertoss, I don't even have to start with Shaman and "Sun Da". MAKE RAIDER PLAYABLE!!! If we share this some more we'll get a less op raider but a playable one!!! Ubisoft look at this!!!😡😡😡
    I was a raider main I stopped playing for Honor because they focus on the wrong characters.... Raider wasn't easy to play and was very slow and readable I bait that stunning tap and destroyed most raiders with mine but you buff the fastest character in the game and debiff the most powerful to make him equal? No you F***** up raider and I will not touch this game until he's restored not sorry but he was just fine the way he was yea he was strong but there was so much to counter a raider

Keep crying. Raider has been put in his rightful spot, the mud. He's still annoying to fight against, just not as annoying anymore. No other characters keep you blinded 24/7. Stop demanding to fight blind men, man up and fight men who can see just like you can, coward.

Ubisoft did the right thing taking out the blind effect. It's now all balanced again.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Lord.Warden. Go to original post
    Keep crying. Raider has been put in his rightful spot, the mud.
    Prime example of the hurtful part of the community for balance which the devs shouldn’t listen to but sadly still do because they are loud.

Originally Posted by Lord.Warden. Go to original post
    Keep crying. Raider has been put in his rightful spot, the mud. He's still annoying to fight against, just not as annoying anymore. No other characters keep you blinded 24/7. Stop demanding to fight blind men, man up and fight men who can see just like you can, coward.

Ubisoft did the right thing taking out the blind effect. It's now all balanced again.

I'll grant you when being chained stunning tapped, that's okey. But if you weren't able to parry the heavies and the slow moving unblockables based on the animation alone when stunned, then you are trash.

You should either have removed stunning tap, or adjusted the damage on the attacks. Not both. The raider's predictability based on solely his animations alone made it more than easy to combat him pre-nerf. The nerfing and debuffing has made raider as good as useless now.