CAnt install the game after las update

Hello,

My problem is i cant install/update the game since the last update what was this week. i had to download 55gb for this updtae and it is always stoppes on the same point at 97,3%!! I tryed everything now. uninstall the game and install it again. Install it offline mode then update it. Factory reset the console and install again but i receive always the same problem!!! The installation stops at 97,3 %!!!

My disc is in great condition because i can install the game offline mode perfectly. just then i had to go online and had to donwload the patch and then comes the problem!! Other games are donwloading and updateing just fine. I only had problems with Division 2! I contacted Microsoft supports and do everything what they said and the problem is still here. Then they said to contatc Ubisoft about this issue. I fell i done literally everything what i can with the console so it really seems something worng with the update for me.

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance!
     4 people found this helpful

Yeah same thing has happened to mine mate, it stops at 97gb and then installation stops I've tried everything aswell.
     2 people found this helpful

and what solved the problem?

I don't know I'm in the same boat, mines been like this since tuesday.
     1 people found this helpful

then it should be from the last update for you just like for me. then i hope they will solve this soon.

Originally Posted by Nechron81 Go to original post
    then it should be from the last update for you just like for me. then i hope they will solve this soon.

Anyone have any joy yet? Support didn't even have a clue about this... last time this happened was with their game assassins creed odyssey, it took two weeks for them to knowledge it and another week to fix it.lets hope it foesnt get repeated.

I hope this time it will takes less time! If meanwhile somebody had it fixed then let me know!

I have exactly the same problem and I have tried absolutely every solution suggested to me. I got told by xbox customer support that it was probably my disc but that's impossible as my disc is in perfect condition.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that this issue has been reported. Please keep checking here for updates.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that this issue has been reported. Please keep checking here for updates.
    Hey bud the divison 2 is going down for maintenance tomorrow, is this to fix the issue do u know?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►