UbiBard's Avatar Community Manager

Greetings, Ghosts!

I'm UbiBard and Iíll be working here at Ubisoft as a Community Manager.

Just wanted to take a quick second to introduce myself. Youíll see me here on the forums and across other channels (as UbiBard) as well. I've already seen the dedication to a comprehensive experience and the comradery between players within the community and itís admirable. I look forward to learning more about your experiences and needs on Ghost Recon as well as getting to know the community for myself!
     13 people found this helpful

Welcome, and good luck.
     4 people found this helpful

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi, Welcome and yeah definitely good luck
     2 people found this helpful

Welcome. Perhaps you got any info on whats going on? Will the stupid vest-bug be taken care of? Getting sick and tired of jumping in and out of biovac just to get the right ammo pouches. Will you do anything about the sliding down hill? Thats just stupid. What will you do about the 152345 other bugs in this game?

Welcome UbiBard, this is a trial by fire then, tough spot.

And good luck of course.
     2 people found this helpful

I hope you will work good, because this game isn't good yet

Good luck to you friend!
     1 people found this helpful

Well I hope you've come across the fella Mr Jock (SofaJockey).

Please let the community know when they would receive his copy of Breakpoint 😁

On the otherhand if offline is not implemented then unfortunately I won't be purchasing.

Originally Posted by NazcaS98 Go to original post
    I hope you will work good, because this game isn't good yet
    I know there are a lot of discrepancies with the game currently. Based on what I've seen since starting in this role, the team here is hearing you, and that's why I'm here too: to listen. I'd love to know what kind of fixes you're looking for beyond the most recent patch (and be sure to take that community survey)!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by stormcrow7719 Go to original post
    Welcome. Perhaps you got any info on whats going on? Will the stupid vest-bug be taken care of? Getting sick and tired of jumping in and out of biovac just to get the right ammo pouches. Will you do anything about the sliding down hill? Thats just stupid. What will you do about the 152345 other bugs in this game?
    The hope is to make sure Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the best experience it can be. While I don't have any new information right this second, I'll be sure to provide updates as soon as I can. In the meantime, feel free to check out the known issues list here on the forums.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►