3 Building Comps. And a Community DLC! #Excited!

So theres a lot of fantastic things on the horizon for Track Central, and i thought id bring them all to one place! And before i go further, i know there's still issues with Rising, but things are improving, and a lot of people are putting in a lot of hard work. So there are 3 Build Competitions going on right now;
    Doughnut_3000 Festive Building Comp. - Theres a cash prize and the theme is Winter/Holiday. Tracks must be tagged FS19, and released before Dec. 27th. Difficulty can be Easy up to Ninja lvl 3. More info is here: https://reddit.app.link/5ubMoRMgA1
    TCR#2 - The 2nd TCR Buildoff has started, and the theme is Western! Theres some awesome prizes to be had, and the guys always deliver Tracks must have the tag TCR#2, and released between Dec. 1st to the 4th (not before). STEPH59 has created a post here on the forums with more details. Theres also a Ride Tournament accompanying the Buildoff as well. More info here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hallenge-TCR-2
    N1L8XMas Comp. - The N1L8 guys are at it again. This time hosting the Annual Holiday Buildoff! The theme is Holidays/Winter/Xmas and some awesome prizes are up for grabs, as well as a featured Thread in TC for the winners. Tracks must be tagged N1L8X and released before Dec. 20th. LionDen has a thread with more info here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...heme-Build-Off
    And last but not least! The French Community will be releasing a Community DLC to Track Central at the end of Febuary. A lot of old and new builders will simultaneously release their tracks on the same day. Theyve done this in the past, with some of the greatest tracks ever coming out of it! If youd like to be a part of it as well, just save a track your working on, and release it on Feb. 27th/28th
    Whew, pure awesomeness! If youd like more info, reach out to me on here Thanks! (and if i left anything out, please feel free to add in the comments.)

Great post Calculsman1084 !!! TC def has a lot going on at the moment.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice post Cal. Will be cool to see what everyone comes up with.

On a side note. You know what I miss? Open building comps with no theme where one can build whatever one wants.

There will be plenty of those coming up D2Dahaka, long break from holidays once Xmas is over.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LIONDEN1 Go to original post
    There will be plenty of those coming up D2Dahaka, long break from holidays once Xmas is over.
    Sounds good. I don’t have much time for building these days, so when I do build I like to be 100% free to make what I want.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for making a comprehensive post of everything going on in Track Central, OP! Happy holidays.