Edcrophilia's Avatar Member

Tattoos

Just my opinion that the tats in Wildlands were much better than what we have in Breakpoint. It seems that they took a few ideas and tossed them in.

Here's an idea, let us design some tattoos.

Do a contest, where we, the community draw and design some tattoos. Give us the dimensions/dpi/etc necessary. Then let us submit those.

Set the rules, no nudity, no trademarks/nothing that would cause licensing issues etc.

Then let us vote on them.

Top three then get added to the game and credit is given to the artist.

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Edcrophilia Go to original post
    Just my opinion that the tats in Wildlands were much better than what we have in Breakpoint. It seems that they took a few ideas and tossed them in.

Here's an idea, let us design some tattoos.

Do a contest, where we, the community draw and design some tattoos. Give us the dimensions/dpi/etc necessary. Then let us submit those.

Set the rules, no nudity, no trademarks/nothing that would cause licensing issues etc.

Then let us vote on them.

Top three then get added to the game and credit is given to the artist.

Just a thought.
    Cool idea, the "same" did Darksiders and Monster Hunter for their fans (they let them draw weapons and then add the best to the game). But even without contest, I would apreciate more tattoes in the game. But to be fair, I guess that they have more important things to fix/add now.

Yeah they do. No disagreement there.

Thought I'd just toss the idea out there.

Let's give Nomad a tramp stamp.

A thick bolded bright blue with a red outline arrow pointing down with green with yellow outline words on top that says, "Dutch Oven".

Originally Posted by JBizzle68 Go to original post
    Let's give Nomad a tramp stamp.

A thick bolded bright blue with a red outline arrow pointing down with green with yellow outline words on top that says, "Dutch Oven".
    You should draw that.

Just download a blank character model and design it.

The Tattoos look more like body paint than tattoos, atleast on my skin tone. The opacity needs to be at 80-85% to give it a more realistic look.
    But besides that most tattoos are sleeves that are just big black areas. Like we're all trying to cover up embarrising tattoos from the past.

So I hope you guys design more natural looking tattoos, also smaller ones. Like on the shoulder, upper or under arm only.