For Honor Gameplay Experience Satisfaction Survey

For Honor Gameplay Experience Satisfaction Survey Link

nice little survey. survey taken
     1 people found this helpful

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    What other places are you posting this survey in and how will you share the results?

Originally Posted by Vendelkin Go to original post
    nice little survey. survey taken
    Thank you for participating. Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    What other places are you posting this survey in and how will you share the results?
    Right now I am posting on Discord, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit with link to this forum as an official survey post.

Here is a sneak a peak

Feel free to share the link to this forum with your friends on Social media and Discord.

Survey taken.

Wasn't sure which platform to choose as you can't indicate multiple, so I went with Playstation since most of my playtime is on there.

Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    Survey taken.

Wasn't sure which platform to choose as you can't indicate multiple, so I went with Playstation since most of my playtime is on there.
    Gratitude for your time. It means a lot to me as I care very much about For Honor. The survey seems to be positive energy to the community.

Your message has a simple logic.
    - I was thinking like you "well... I have played on ps and pc, what should I do here now?"
    I choose to give the option to select only the platform you are currently playing the game, because it will bring 100% accuracy to your review in terms of difference between console and computer.

Do you have any question suggestions for the next survey?
    The idea is to join forces over resolving issues and marching to masterpiece the game. For Honor is unique and I wish to be even better. The devs we're calling for data collectors to help and this is my response. I am just a normal guy with a family, job and a will to do as much good as I can.

Results from 100 players are done!

Uh oh. 2 % of the above average or far above average players lied. What a travesty. Haha

Aramusha is the most desired rework thus far into the survey! Of course i voted that but im actually really legit surprised thats the highest voted one thus far! Aramusha rework rise up!
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    This was an interesting read.... thanks for making the effort to conduct and share the results of this survey!

Id love to see further results of this survey if more people respond.