What is the battery life on the Nintendo Switch Lite for this game?

I just got a Nintendo Switch lite and was rather curious about this game's battery life. I loved playing the Xbox 360 version so the idea of playing it while I am laying down on my bed or on the go is very appealing especially since it will be on sale soon. I'm hoping I can at least get 4 hours of battery life with low brightness, Wi-fi mode and airplane mode turned off, and volume on low. Any information would be much appreciated.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Historyseeker,

With my Switch Lite, I get about 4-7 hours of battery life out of it before having to charge it again. When I use the highest brightness setting, I sometimes get around 3.5 hours. It really depends how far you are pushing it.

I'd say on the lowest brightness setting, you'd probably be able to achieve 4 hours of continuous playtime on it.

Thank you very much for the info UbiCosmos. That is awesome to hear! I was totally expecting the battery life to be as short as Skyrim is on the Switch. I definitely plan to pick it up in a few weeks.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Historyseeker Go to original post
    Thank you very much for the info UbiCosmos. That is awesome to hear! I was totally expecting the battery life to be as short as Skyrim is on the Switch. I definitely plan to pick it up in a few weeks.
    You are welcome! Yes, I definitely noticed an increase of battery life with the Switch Lite, I love it! I have a V1 Original Switch as well, haven't gotten the V2 yet with the improved battery life, but the Switch Lite is perfect in my opinion! I like it so much, I have it in all the colors!