UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager

Clue for November 12 DLC

tonyreich913's Avatar Senior Member
    Jpeg. This is the whole clue.
     1 people found this helpful

It's a zig zag cypher that decrypts to IMGOINGTOGREENSBOROWHEREIBELONG. Home by Daughtry has the line I'm going home where I belong. He's Chris Daughtry grew up in Greensboro, and the video was filmed there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnX-6sJZBw
     4 people found this helpful

I think we have a winner.

I don't know that "winner" is a good description for Daughtry. Most of us are losers for it actually, but that's the norm when it comes to the current state of the DLC here.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by kjbucknum Go to original post
    It's a zig zag cypher that decrypts to IMGOINGTOGREENSBOROWHEREIBELONG. Home by Daughtry has the line I'm going home where I belong. He's Chris Daughtry grew up in Greensboro, and the video was filmed there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnX-6sJZBw
    Please, please, please don't let this be true because by any of my (admittedly pretty poor) standards that is a spectacularly bad tune! And he was on American Idol which makes it even worse IMHO.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by kjbucknum Go to original post
    You got it! "Home" and two other songs will be coming to Rocksmith next week in the Daughtry Song Pack!

Thanks as always to RS222 for the clue!

Originally Posted by Rickeyboy63 Go to original post
    I don't know that "winner" is a good description for Daughtry. Most of us are losers for it actually, but that's the norm when it comes to the current state of the DLC here.
    Was referencing that someone already guessed it (probably). Not making judgment decisions on good or bad.
     1 people found this helpful

Not my favorite song by those guys, but it's far from the worst. There's plenty of potential for this pack. I presume "It's Not Over" is included (their biggest song, seems like a no-brainer), so one more song to figure out.

I'll probably pick this pack up on day 1.

Originally Posted by Rickeyboy63 Go to original post
    DLC that isn't necessarily up your alley might be the DLC that someone else has requested for a long time. There's always next week!
     6 people found this helpful