Toe stab!!!

Is it just me or does it do too much damage now?
     2 people found this helpful

It isn't so much the damage it does as it is the lacking of revenge gain for the damage it allows. I was in a 1v3 involving two gladiators doing nothing but toe stab and didn't get half a bar of revenge before being wiped out.

With haymaker, the toestab does 20 damage.

It kinda has been doing a bit to considerable damage. Faced a glad who wouldn't even mix up, just poke poke toe stab and it would keep up honestly in damage. I was wondering when he would actually just start doing mix ups but nah, every other attack was just a toe stab...I understand it's like a back off, but it's a toe stab. Why so much? And MEANWHILE TIANDI KICKS YOUR SOUL OUT YOUR BACK AND DOES NO DAMAGE, if anything...swap the two

Its too fast for me now, I cannot dodge it at all, and I often get stuck in a knockdown loop when im out of stam. I didnt think Glad needed a rework at all imo.

Originally Posted by bLACK.bEACH Go to original post
    Its too fast for me now, I cannot dodge it at all, and I often get stuck in a knockdown loop when im out of stam. I didnt think Glad needed a rework at all imo.
    Its mean 600ms is too fast for you.

And i will not even comment the fact you think Glad were fine before the buff (it was a buff, not a rework).

At this point just train.

He was trash he needed all the tweaks he god he needed more actually

Glad needed a rework fairly bad. The toe stab now is probably OP but that is mostly because the revenge bug. It probably should not do quite as much damage considering it is basically a free knock down even at high tier and it can force opponents to eat attacks in ganks. Realistically it servers the exact same purpose as jormunganders punch so it probably should not do any damage

Originally Posted by CanadianSoupMan Go to original post
    Glad needed a rework fairly bad. The toe stab now is probably OP but that is mostly because the revenge bug. It probably should not do quite as much damage considering it is basically a free knock down even at high tier and it can force opponents to eat attacks in ganks. Realistically it servers the exact same purpose as jormunganders punch so it probably should not do any damage
    Heroes are different from each others. Doesnt matter if Jorm bash makes no dmg.

In another hand Jorme one drain a lot of stam, heal himself and the hammer slam is 50dmg plus a shield.

These 2 just have many differencies working arround a knock down system and its good its like this.

Originally Posted by Siegfried-Z Go to original post
    Heroes are different from each others. Doesnt matter if Jorm bash makes no dmg.

In another hand Jorme one drain a lot of stam, heal himself and the hammer slam is 50dmg plus a shield.

These 2 just have many differencies working arround a knock down system and its good its like this.
    I meant more with that it has the purpose for a knockdown with a punish. Yes jorm gets 10billion% more reward.