WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu.;14634847[B
    ]They dont "flick ads" in pro league so much[/B]. They more keep angles and prefire drones enemies etc. I dont know why they made a change but im 100% its not about proleague

Here is good example

LOL..is that vid supposed to support you or the OP?

More than half that vid show run,flick,shoot. Or it's just end game stand flick. But..it's basically ALL flick.

The run/flicks don't get much coverage..and the theatrical 'OMG' play by play is something Howard Cosell would be proud of..but the vid proves that Siege is indicative of flinch shooting.

again..it's not a good thing or a bad thing..but admit it's a thing..!

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post

More than half that vid show run,flick,shoot. Or it's just end game stand flick. But..it's basically ALL flick.

The run/flicks don't get much coverage..and the theatrical 'OMG' play by play is something Howard Cosell would be proud of..but the vid proves that Siege is indicative of flinch shooting.

They almost everytime ads already when they peak. If you know what i mean?

There wasnt a single clip where an ads time change of 150-100 ms would have changed a thing. They are preaiming constantly.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member

Sprint-to-ADS: animation cancelling

I previously posted a thread regarding sprinting-to-ADS (and my general distaste for it):

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...-Sprint-to-ADS

However, I explored the mechanic a little bit more, and found that there is a trick/glitch to it. If you sprint, and then try to ADS "normally", then your operator will take a moment to recover before being able to ADS, which is a realistic behavior. After doing some experimenting, and re-reviewing the clip I posted in the thread above, I've found that snapping into a lean immediately after sprinting, basically cancels the animation where an operator is recovering from their sprint in order to ADS. So basically, shifting your upper body to one side immediately after sprinting (a quite unnatural movement), in the game, somehow makes you recover quicker and be able to ADS faster, by cancelling out the animation delay that occurs when attempting to ADS after running.

So that begs the question.....is that an intended mechanic? It seems counter-intuitive to me, so I'm of the opinion that it's not intended. What do you think?

I hope this is not the case. I am playing on PS4 and it sounds like that would give the people using the XIM adapter an even bigger advantage than they already have.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SirSmellsAlot Go to original post
    I hope this is not the case. I am playing on PS4 and it sounds like that would give the people using the XIM adapter an even bigger advantage than they already have.
    Yeah, in the clip I put in my previous thread (PS4 gameplay), I think that's what actually happened to me. It might not have been, but I think it was, based on how quickly the actions happened. Again, it could have just been a really good player, who has gotten good at abusing this mechanic, or maybe even got lucky...but it sure looked and felt like M+K to me.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Yeah, in the clip I put in my previous thread (PS4 gameplay), I think that's what actually happened to me. It might not have been, but I think it was, based on how quickly the actions happened. Again, it could have just been a really good player, who has gotten good at abusing this mechanic, or maybe even got lucky...but it sure looked and felt like M+K to me.
    Could have been a programmable controller. It's not hard to do with these things..

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    They almost everytime ads already when they peak. If you know what i mean?
    Dude..@ :60 seconds in you have Ash running and quick ads'ing with an acog. Flick shots!

Dude..@ :60 seconds in you have Ash running and quick ads'ing with an acog. Flick shots!
    He played really quick with the ash yeah but he was adssed at least 1 second before the kill so ads time doesnt matter.
    However what you said about the acog made me think: What if the acog had the trade off of slower ads compared to 1x optics? The acog is by far the most popular sight rn which isnt persee a bad thing but it would be nice to have some more diversity.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there! I've combined your two recent threads. Please note instead of making a second thread, you can just add a comment to this thread, as creating multiple threads about the same topic is considered spamming. Thank you!