Problem with Just Dance Unlimited On switch

Hi, I bought my copy of just dance 2020 yesterday for switch but despite having danced almost all the songs in the game I can't unlock the free month of just dance unlimited. As soon as I click on activate now the latter returns to the menu without activating any subscription. I await answers. Thanks

X1XD's Avatar Junior Member
    Just Dance 2020's online servers might be discontinued. That is why all online modes were unplayable due to no connection.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by RadiantSwordX Go to original post
    Just Dance 2020's online servers might be discontinued. That is why all online modes were unplayable due to no connection.
    Please stop spreading misinformation. I urge you to reach out to our Support Team for any trouble you're having with connecting on your Xbox One.

Originally Posted by JonathanAnto Go to original post
    Hi, I bought my copy of just dance 2020 yesterday for switch but despite having danced almost all the songs in the game I can't unlock the free month of just dance unlimited. As soon as I click on activate now the latter returns to the menu without activating any subscription. I await answers. Thanks
    Hi Jonathan,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please try the troubleshooting here: TROUBLESHOOTING CONNECTIVITY ISSUES IN JUST DANCE 2020 (NINTENDO SWITCH)

If the problem persists you can reach out to our Support Team directly, so they can help.

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful