N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    Definitely, i'm surprised the developers are slow on taking care of this issue since it make them look incompetent at best or at worst looking for ways to cripple the renown farming for players so they spend money on r6 currency to buy operators.
    slow? TH support isnt slow , its inexistant , and yeah sometimes i wonder if there is even anyone on the other side of the line listening to anything we say about it.

yeah the forum mods reply often now, and what? you dont even need to be too experienced to realize that they are just doing PR , making people feel important by replying to almost every post , but its not meaningful , you dont see a follow up to it ,it all just goes into the same black hole every outcry about TH has been going for the past 4 years.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    slow? TH support isnt slow , its inexistant , and yeah sometimes i wonder if there is even anyone on the other side of the line listening to anything we say about it.
    Do not worry, they are listening for sure. When there is an exploit that gives you extra renown or alpha packs, they make sure to patch it as soon as possible (and sometimes to hurt the whole community as retaliation like with the solo t-hunt renown nerf). Of course i wished to say the same for the opposite.
     2 people found this helpful

ok ty N3mB0t, that is helpful.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by SirSmellsAlot Go to original post
    Also why can't I choose my map on lonewolf mode? I don't care about the renown, I want to explore the map for training purposes. Is there some way for me to do this in custom game mode?

And also I can't practice the shock shield or evil eye because it's almost always attacker mode.

This is a hyper competitive game so it's hard to try and learn a brand new operator (to me) during even a casual match.

This is honestly a great idea. I can see why players would want a feature like this. You can set up a custom game where you can run around the map without terrorists and stuff, but in regards to having a more official way to do it, there isn't one.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    This is honestly a great idea. I can see why players would want a feature like this. You can set up a custom game where you can run around the map without terrorists and stuff, but in regards to having a more official way to do it, there isn't one.
    are you serious? that already exists ! what are you talking about? did you even read my reply to him ? or play the game at all?

jesus... if you didnt , now you know why im so sceptical about anyone actualy caring for this.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    are you serious? that already exists !
    What feature?..picking defenders or offense..or choosing maps?

Because I dont think Yubble was clear with his statement..

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    What feature?..picking defenders or offense..or choosing maps?

Because I dont think Yubble was clear with his statement..
    the feature to pick what map you play on th lone wolf , the feature to pick what OP to play is natural and you can choose what you want when going lonewolf , if Yubble was suprised to to see someone wanting to play all ops on all modes then he just proved my point even further, every TH request goes into a black hole, just look at how they managed to "silence" the BIG TH thread that was going on here strong.

in the meanwhile i would like to take the chance to remember someone did this at home , but for UBI seems to be too hard.

The Holy Grail

and in case anyone wants to try it the guy released a MOD anyone can use to achieve the same result , bear in mind it comes with risks so read everything carefuly and use it at your own risk.

MOD to play all ops on TH

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    @ Nembot - I mean..I can see your point. You can choose def/offense..and you can limit the map pool. But Thunt isn't really completely and natively modifiable to the users demands. even when it's being a solo choice.

I agree that it should be 'offline' available (without renown or xp rewards of course). And I think certain diffficulty options should be given depending on preferences. But..I also agree that there is no real concern to the mode, even if opinions are being asked for. It's a a dead end..and basically considered an IP that is not supported any longer.

Sucks, I know.

Looks like this incoming season will be nothing unusual for peoples who appreciate t-hunt: no fixes on sight and the developers are still taking the side of macro-users who are farming renown while being afk.