Ubisoft should end T-hunt toxicity instead to protect it

The more you think about what Terrorist-Hunt is becoming, the more disgusting it is to see.
    The terrorist bots are not the danger in this mode but it's the at the same time the afk farmers and the developers themselves. Ever since Ubisoft nerfed hard the renown rewards for doing this mode solo and added a timer that removes your reward if you're going too fast, this mode doesn't promote skill but sloppy performance and fear that other players will ruin everything by rushing. Coupled with the fact that the developers can't do anything against peoples using macros, they let afk farmers ruining lobbies and make it even worse for everybody.

I think we all know why Ubisoft is so much concerned with protecting this toxic environment but it's really sad for the new players who just want to unlock new operators and fully profit from this game. It's really low from the development team.
     2 people found this helpful

Didn't you hear? Terrorist Hunt is now nothing but a warm-up mode for Pro League players. Anyone who isn't a Pro League player practicing twitch moves shouldn't even be playing TH ... so really if you aren't happy then it's all your fault because you're doing it wrong.

But don't worry! Ubi is "carefully observing the situation".

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    The more you think about what Terrorist-Hunt is becoming, the more disgusting it is to see.
    The terrorist bots are not the danger in this mode but it's the at the same time the afk farmers and the developers themselves. Ever since Ubisoft nerfed hard the renown rewards for doing this mode solo and added a timer that removes your reward if you're going too fast, this mode doesn't promote skill but sloppy performance and fear that other players will ruin everything by rushing. Coupled with the fact that the developers can't do anything against peoples using macros, they let afk farmers ruining lobbies and make it even worse for everybody.

I think we all know why Ubisoft is so much concerned with protecting this toxic environment but it's really sad for the new players who just want to unlock new operators and fully profit from this game. It's really low from the development team.
    Hey there Boss,

Thank you for sharing with us some feedback on why you're frustrated with the current state of T-Hunt, I know the mode is something a lot of people are passionate about in this community and want to see improved in some capacity. Can you provide some details on what changes you'd want to see done to the mode to make it more enjoyable?

Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    Didn't you hear? Terrorist Hunt is now nothing but a warm-up mode for Pro League players. Anyone who isn't a Pro League player practicing twitch moves shouldn't even be playing TH ... so really if you aren't happy then it's all your fault because you're doing it wrong.

But don't worry! Ubi is "carefully observing the situation".
    I can taste the amount of just "I'm done with this sh*t" in that lol
     1 people found this helpful

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey there Boss,

Thank you for sharing with us some feedback on why you're frustrated with the current state of T-Hunt, I know the mode is something a lot of people are passionate about in this community and want to see improved in some capacity. Can you provide some details on what changes you'd want to see done to the mode to make it more enjoyable?
    try starting here,his own words:

Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post
    Ever since Ubisoft nerfed hard the renown rewards for doing this mode solo and added a timer that removes your reward if you're going too fast

and you can help yourself HERE too , plenty to go through , even enough i think.

and we would still love to hear more from the OP of course.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey there Boss,

1/The first step would be to make that any players that finish a t-hunt mission in solo get the same opportunity of reward as if he was in a team (the current system being absurd since not only solo players have a harder time to face it alone but are punished by the game for doing it their way).

2/Removing the "0 renown" timer if the mission is finished under one minute since it forces peoples with decent game-knowledge to basically cripple their gameplay so what they do is not for nothing. That happens especially in a 5-player team where they can storm a map very briefly.

3/ This one is a lot more a wild wish but it would be that the game has better detection tools to know if a player is using macros to not get kicked. Just type "siege afk farming" on youtube and you'll know it's a huge thing. The irony is ever since the developers tried to nerf the solo renown rewards, they started to migrate on t-hunt matchmaking in hope to abuse peoples's work.

Considering how players should already have to make +100 t-hunt to unlock any new operators, it should be safe to assume that the grind is already hard to swallow and doesn't deserve the penalties listed above.
     1 people found this helpful

Lonewolf is harder than co-op but you get way less renown. That doesn't make any sense.
     2 people found this helpful

Definitely, i'm surprised the developers are slow on taking care of this issue since it make them look incompetent at best or at worst looking for ways to cripple the renown farming for players so they spend money on r6 currency to buy operators.

Also why can't I choose my map on lonewolf mode? I don't care about the renown, I want to explore the map for training purposes. Is there some way for me to do this in custom game mode?

And also I can't practice the shock shield or evil eye because it's almost always attacker mode.

This is a hyper competitive game so it's hard to try and learn a brand new operator (to me) during even a casual match.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SirSmellsAlot Go to original post
    Also why can't I choose my map on lonewolf mode? I don't care about the renown, I want to explore the map for training purposes. Is there some way for me to do this in custom game mode?

And also I can't practice the shock shield or evil eye because it's almost always attacker mode.

This is a hyper competitive game so it's hard to try and learn a brand new operator (to me) during even a casual match.
    if you go into your game options you can choose what maps and what modes you play in lone wolf TH , better training than a solo custom game .