I___DRIVER___I's Avatar Banned

God mode hack. Can't be killed. GJ Ubisoft.

[This is still naming and shaming]
     1 people found this helpful

Had some situations in Siege that were suspicious but not so clear like in this video.

I often have the situation that everybody in my team says that the enemy i hit must have been down twice with the bullets he ate from me.

Many hackers and cheaters in Siege out there, but no one cares as long as pro league runs good...
     2 people found this helpful

Uub82's Avatar Junior Member
    Ubi will just deny it and say something on the lines of, " we have the best security for MM".

Yep.

What is the point of this **** though? What sad bastard actually enjoys this?

I___DRIVER___I's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by KEBABBAP Go to original post
    What is the point of this **** though? What sad bastard actually enjoys this?
    The bigger question is how is Siege game code so ****ing bad that this is even possible?

For all their talk about Battle Eye, its apparent the Ubisoft doesn't do fcuk all

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to recognize that a player has taken 1000 dmg and not died must be a cheater.

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to recongize a player teleporting is cheating

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to tell a player who maintaints 100% lock on a players head is cheating.

Ubisoft has no anti-cheat, instead they bull siht the consumers telling us they have our back, while they take away player controlled dedicated servers and player hosting

LIVE SERVICE = *** you give me money for cosmetic stuff you should be able to mod into to game for free, while we let hackers rampage through the server s
     3 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by I___DRIVER___I Go to original post
    The bigger question is how is Siege game code so ****ing bad that this is even possible?

For all their talk about Battle Eye, its apparent the Ubisoft doesn't do fcuk all

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to recognize that a player has taken 1000 dmg and not died must be a cheater.

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to recongize a player teleporting is cheating

Any decent anti-cheat should be able to tell a player who maintaints 100% lock on a players head is cheating.

Ubisoft has no anti-cheat, instead they bull siht the consumers telling us they have our back, while they take away player controlled dedicated servers and player hosting

LIVE SERVICE = *** you give me money for cosmetic stuff you should be able to mod into to game for free, while we let hackers rampage through the server s
    First every single game has hackers, cs has, ow has etc. Its not about CODE that is easy. I dont like hackers but sometimes they are pretty creative.

Battleye is pretty good software, its not ubis software. Fortinite, Tarkov example use same. But ofc you know this?

They have anitcheat, it came on skullrain. Siege doesent even have cheater problem, you can see them time to time, but not regulary. Hackers are stupid, but if you wanna play online almost any game you have live with that fact that sometimes you gonna meet those people.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    First every single game has hackers, cs has, ow has etc. Its not about CODE that is easy. I dont like hackers but sometimes they are pretty creative.

Battleye is pretty good software, its not ubis software. Fortinite, Tarkov example use same. But ofc you know this?

They have anitcheat, it came on skullrain. Siege doesent even have cheater problem, you can see them time to time, but not regulary. Hackers are stupid, but if you wanna play online almost any game you have live with that fact that sometimes you gonna meet those people.
    The fact that theyre finally sueing a cheat maker kinda proves that there definitely is a widespread problem.
     3 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    The fact that theyre finally sueing a cheat maker kinda proves that there definitely is a widespread problem.
    He was stupid that he came to public, ofc they gonna sue him everysingle other company would do the same.

Siege has big cheater problem but not anymore but old cheater problem has traumatized.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post

I actually dont hear a single good thing about tarkov and hackers as well fortnite just an youtuber banned for openly using aimbot. So i dont have a great opinion on battleye other than its better than nothing but its also not much