R6 needs a built in LFG tool.

Like something that Overwatch has...I transferred to PC for the first time and OMG the people here are unbelievably toxic , I am talking about traumatic experiences with the people I've met. I played on the PS4 for years and the community was great, i never understood why people complain about TK's because it only happened to me a few times...but omg it is to be expected on pc.

Please consider an LFG tool or a reputation meter or something, also we lost a game today because we couldn't vote kick someone out of our ranked match. He went around shooting our bandits/jaegers/val cams....he also tked for no reason. Wth?

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by beachxbunny Go to original post
    Like something that Overwatch has...I transferred to PC for the first time and OMG the people here are unbelievably toxic , I am talking about traumatic experiences with the people I've met. I played on the PS4 for years and the community was great, i never understood why people complain about TK's because it only happened to me a few times...but omg it is to be expected on pc.

Please consider an LFG tool or a reputation meter or something, also we lost a game today because we couldn't vote kick someone out of our ranked match. He went around shooting our bandits/jaegers/val cams....he also tked for no reason. Wth?
    Personally I wouldn't mind seeing something like this. It's frustrating to come into a game with a toxic person and have them ruin your game. I wonder how many people in the community would want to see something like this. I don't have the power to implement it, but I can keep an eye out to see what the general consensus is.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by beachxbunny Go to original post

Funny ... all of my friends who are on console and pc (i play pc only) say that there is so much more toxicity on console. Havent experienced too many toxic people but i feel you. Its sucks when it happens. Maybe the issue lies in the rank: not sure in what ranks you played but most likely your pc rank is lower and the lower you get the more toxic it gets i feel like.
    Also i feel like a reptation sytem could be really easy to abuse. And whenever someone thinks someone else plays stupid or whatever he would go for that report button.
    Btw@Ubi what happened to rff also applykng to gadgets so when you have rff on you cant destroy friendly gadgets anymore. It was in the game i remember trolling toxic people with yokais and gdtting them to shoot themselves but in one of the patches it was removed. Pls bring that back.

Please consider an LFG system because it will greatly decrease the amount of team killing in the game, people are less likely to TK if they are in a group together even if everyone are strangers.