N1L8 Holiday Theme Build-Off

The holidays are here folks, which means it's time for one more build off before the end of the year. This is open to EVERYONE. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. We will have a different judging system this time around which will include 5 outside judges. Your track will be judged by 3 things. Driveline, decoration, and wow factors. Everyone likes to be "wowed" every once in a while. All tracks will be featured on special TC thread.
    Here are the rules:

+ Track must be between 25 seconds and 2 min Plat times

+ Track must be easy/medium/hard, NO extremes.

+ Track must have stand out characters and Christmas decorations. This includes, Snowman, Christmas trees, maybe even a Krampus if it tickles your fancy.

+ Tracks can be released anytime between now and December 20th.

+ Tracks MUST be tagged N1L8X.

Don't be afraid to think outside the box. We wish good building to everyone and Happy Holidays!

Wow i just will start with a TRC2 track and hope to bring this here after it...
    But a little problem, come back Home Yesterday and try to Start my Xbox at the evening and it not works 🤨🤔...try everything but not working... now i hope to get a new very soon to start with my Projects .... anyway looking forward to some great Creations from the Community 😀