[BUG] Night Vision not activating in PvE

After some rounds in Ghost war PvP, I switched to PvE and now night vision doesn't activate at all on each of the four classes: when pressing right on the d-pad, instead of activating night vision as it used to do before playing PvP, it skips directly to thermal vision (without any kind of animation for NVGs).
    Fast-travelling or closing/reopening the game doesn't fix the issue.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Peronis!

The dev team have been made aware that this issue is affecting some players and are currently investigating to get this resolved.

A workaround that some players are having success with is to change to another class in PVP, play a few games, then go back to PvE and change back to the class you were having issues with.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey Peronis!

The dev team have been made aware that this issue is affecting some players and are currently investigating to get this resolved.

A workaround that some players are having success with is to change to another class in PVP, play a few games, then go back to PvE and change back to the class you were having issues with.
    Thanks for the reply and workaround! Unfortunately it didn't work for long: today after logging in, night vision disappeared completely yet again, even without playing PvP in the meantime...

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    So you did the workaround and were able to temporarily use Night Vision, but you then lost access again?

Yes, I followed the workaround above and after switching from PvP to PvE I got night vision back on two classes. Unfortunately, logged back in yesterday and night vision was gone yet again on those two classes, despite only playing PvE after the workaround.

I tried that workaround with no luck.
    NVG'S have been gone for a few days now.