joridiculous's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    Originally Posted by Yuggle1 Go to original post
    For example, make the cars/new content next week super expensive (which im expecting) to encourage people to buy CC to gain the content. Thats absolutely fine. People that play the game alot will easily be able to acces it, yet those that dont may need to buy some CC, hence supporting the game.
    Big no from me. By more or less forcing people to buy CC packs they would harm their reputation big time.

If they do this the game is dead.
    I would stop playing the seconds this was implemented.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    maybe they wanted to give players who aim to ruin someone's day less incentive to do so
    They didnt even bother trying to communicate this tho. This fact alone makes your version highly unlikely.

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Implying they would announce either "Hey we're lowering the price for the cars to give players who already own the cars less reason to go for Plat again" or "We lowered the prices to give you guys more reason to buy CC packs".

Or they could just say exactly how much money 2nd time plat winners woud get when announcing rewards in the usual weekly news entry. W/o explicit "lowered" part.
    They didnt so a lot of players assumed full price, 1.5m in Performante's case. Yes, its hidden, but its easy to guess by looking at the list at HQ and its the price you'll see if you just google "the crew 2 huracan performante" pictures https://images.app.goo.gl/gUq4TuvFjAsNoUbC8

Nope, they didnt care about "giving less incentive". Properly announcing rewards is kinda important to "giving incentives" dont you think?

Im not mad. Even tho Im in the process of bying every vehicle (got 280 right now) I still maintain a buffer of 8-10 millions bucks just in case. Im not rushing it, I try to use every vehicle at least in a couple of events, so I dont have anything with 0km driven, everything is tested and used. Getting 1.5m would be nice for sure but not such a big deal.

Don't worry, most of the summit plat awards are now childs vanity items after the Nov 2019 update.
     1 people found this helpful

As expected both cars now have their prices increased. Performante ended up cheaper than it was at release (aprox 1.2m instead of 1.5m).
    Funny thing. 2nd time Wasp winners got less money if they claimed rewards before maintenance. As a "consolation prize" they could post scores during "sunshine states" summit and those scores were carried over to "mix master" (nice work, IVT, really "great" planning). Some of those scores are now unbeatable.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234