Thread: Casual | Forums

Casual

Why is Casual casual when there are only fuc*ing tryhards. Can you please make Casual to lvl 100 max ?

They can't or won't fix it. Like Unranked. I play Ranked just because of all the ****ters on here, but end up solo all the time. Their matchmaking is a ****ing joke.

Just finished a match where we had 5 kills as a team while the other team had 17. We lost a guy first round.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by LexikaRT Go to original post
    Why is Casual casual when there are only fuc*ing tryhards. Can you please make Casual to lvl 100 max ?
    Are you saying to make it so only people with clearance level 100 and under can play Casual? What about players above that who want to play a normal match that is not in ranked? Or play a casual match with friends, not in a ranked setting? That doesn't seem fair to them.
    I can understand that facing tryhards may be a frustrating experience, but they have just as much of a choice how they would like to play the game as other people do. They could just be warming up for a Ranked match and wanted a fast map to get used to the game once again. I don't think it would be feasible to lock Casual to a specific clearance level.

What you really need is an easy way to find like minded players in casual, it is so luck of the draw.

Casual is casual and it´s open to all and that is fair.

It would be easier for us casual players if UBI would ban that 40 million smurf and fake accounts out there....

I don´t play ranked very often, It takes to much time for me as we just want a quick match.

But what if UBI would bring a new mode for warming up? Like normal TDM without gadgets? Just the normal weapons for warming up the aim.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    siege is competive game, ofc people tryhard. Try cod if you want more casual game

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Casual is great...

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    Casual is great...
    Meh..sometimes its not that great. I can go 3 days with no wins..and still the MM thinks I can have fun going against lvl 15-30 headhunting smurfers (console).

Yea..not so much fun as it seems..
     1 people found this helpful

Now there is Unranked, so Ranked players can go there and not Casual. Just ****ters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►