Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    for someone who came in bashing in on the OP saying he cared too much for "skins" , you have quite the grip on your collection , i mean ... you know how much legendaries and black ices you have ? im level 390 something and i dont have an idea about mine , i know i have a few but far from knowing how many exactly like that.

having into account that the only way to know, its to count them manualy , and keep track of it ... now that is what i call caring for "free kins".
    I didnt say i dont care, isaid i dont get why people get upset with them.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Nah, I dont like that. These things are for free. I'd rather have a dupe system that ups your chances on something you dont have than be a monitary equivilant of just playing for renown.
    Thats all i want for it. And maybe change it to a time played instead of a roll of the dice on a win.

Also in response to your response to me it depends on what youre trying to get. Lets forget bout skins like black ice, in two and a half years of playing ive gotten one legendary thats not cool whats the point of having cool skins in free packs and hardly anyone gets em.

Yea..well..those members are either new scrub accounts or crybabies because they didn't get on the bandwagon when they had the chance.

I have sooo much renown that I can get whatever is renown paid..and for a long time. If I buy..and have to buy..then YOU should too!

Get a grip..these packs are for those that save renown for ops. Not for those that have had it already. It's a newbie thing

Peace!
    Jesus.. you really love being a d**che canoe dont you?
    Your telling people to "geT A GriP" when you were crying and going off yelling "I'M DonE" then you popped right back. Make up yer mind boyo! Or as you like to say, "Get a grip."

Peace!

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Thats all i want for it. And maybe change it to a time played instead of a roll of the dice on a win.

Also in response to your response to me it depends on what youre trying to get. Lets forget bout skins like black ice, in two and a half years of playing ive gotten one legendary thats not cool whats the point of having cool skins in free packs and hardly anyone gets em.
    I just think the way the things roll out are being fair to those that have played a lot and saves their renown for something special (the cool stuff)

I would be bothered to consistently hear random players cry out "oh cool I just rolled the Leder, BI, or other skins that I saved up for..and bought.

I don't get many cool things and I do get many dupes. But for ME it's just a renown gain that I can use to build up my stash of renown..to buy what I want. sometimes I hit the lotto and get giddy. But my lotto is banking on the numbers I know win..which is renown.

Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Jesus.. you really love being a d**che canoe dont you?
    Your telling people to "geT A GriP" when you were crying and going off yelling "I'M DonE" then you popped right back. Make up yer mind boyo! Or as you like to say, "Get a grip."

Peace!
    I dont see myself being a doosh. I'm just saying how I feel. I want MY time playing to mean something to me if they are going to roll out renown rewards for time played. Otherwise, they might as well get rid of the alpha packs..and get rid of cosmetics for renown..and simply have the R6 store for everything other than 25k OP unlocks. Hell..I could buy everything in that place before lunchtime.

But there is an in game market.that rewards players for playing a lot..and I think its fair.

And I did quit..for the most part. I played the new 'event'..and then did some 'research playing' on one of my old ps4's...which happened to be the one where one of my kids got a TK ban. I wonder if there isn't some kind of tie between my bad experience and that of a device that had a bad rep on it. I'll get MY pro back (currently in the other kids room for VR) and see if I dont have a better experience. Would you like to know the outcome of that?

Peace!

Anything along these lines would be nice. I've got a bunch of gun skins, uniforms, headgear, and charms that I know that I'll never use. It sure would be nice if I could just convert them into renown or R6 points and use those to get something else that I would use rather than just leave sitting in an inventory.
     1 people found this helpful

I just think the way the things roll out are being fair to those that have played a lot and saves their renown for something special (the cool stuff)

I would be bothered to consistently hear random players cry out "oh cool I just rolled the Leder, BI, or other skins that I saved up for..and bought.

I don't get many cool things and I do get many dupes. But for ME it's just a renown gain that I can use to build up my stash of renown..to buy what I want. sometimes I hit the lotto and get giddy. But my lotto is banking on the numbers I know win..which is renown.

I dont see myself being a doosh. I'm just saying how I feel. I want MY time playing to mean something to me if they are going to roll out renown rewards for time played. Otherwise, they might as well get rid of the alpha packs..and get rid of cosmetics for renown..and simply have the R6 store for everything other than 25k OP unlocks. Hell..I could buy everything in that place before lunchtime.

But there is an in game market.that rewards players for playing a lot..and I think its fair.

And I did quit..for the most part. I played the new 'event'..and then did some 'research playing' on one of my old ps4's...which happened to be the one where one of my kids got a TK ban. I wonder if there isn't some kind of tie between my bad experience and that of a device that had a bad rep on it. I'll get MY pro back (currently in the other kids room for VR) and see if I dont have a better experience. Would you like to know the outcome of that?

Peace!
    "Would you like to know the outcome of that"
    No. Simply put, no as its a complete waste of time. also, since we're hiding behind the "im just saying how I feel" argument, then I *feel* like your a complete hypocrite!
    What I *do* know is that dupes are stupid, the drop rates for alpha packs suck nards, most of the "rare" cosmetics are not worth the.. "luck" I guess you could say, and the price Ubi put on the alpha packs for the event, (The renown price in case I needed to tell you) is absurd and ONLY there for people to say "HeY thEY'RE LiSTeNinG"
    Don't care if your rates are outright better because RNJesus loves you, fact remains alot of people despise these rates.
    But I guess you could just put out another long post saying how its not that bad. Don't know. But I thought you were done, no?

Peace!
    You saved up for skins like that and its cool but some ppl didnt get the opportunity. I didnt get to play the first year due to something wrong with my hardware which caused pixels to clump and be jagged for newer games. Got a new xbox during VS and bought siege the day after. So i never got that chance and i think its bull it not give players a better way to get skins.

Ive noticed most of the year 1 skins were a hell of alot better than current ones. Not to mention the legendary skins that look phenomenal that im not even probably ever get due to horrid drop chances and rng at every turn.

You saved up for skins like that and its cool but some ppl didnt get the opportunity. I didnt get to play the first year due to something wrong with my hardware which caused pixels to clump and be jagged for newer games. Got a new xbox during VS and bought siege the day after. So i never got that chance and i think its bull it not give players a better way to get skins.

Ive noticed most of the year 1 skins were a hell of alot better than current ones. Not to mention the legendary skins that look phenomenal that im not even probably ever get due to horrid drop chances and rng at every turn.
    Yeah the drop rates are really bad, I have more luck in bloody Overwatch than I do in this game in terms of loot. Which blows since I do enjoy alot of the skins, but the only ones I seem to get are the ones I don't friggin want. Which I mean, good luck getting anything but commons nowadays, but my point remains.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    But I guess you could just put out another long post saying how its not that bad. Don't know. But I thought you were done, no?
    Nope, not to you, I already said how I feel.

Yes, I saved. along with the whole group of other players that stared Siege when it was unpopular.

It sucks that you were not able to start earlier..but what does that have to do with me?

My point is, anyone could have adopted into the game at the start..and could be in a better spot (skin wise) than late to the party gamers. Why would new gamers have a better opportunity than I (we) did? It's a random chance thing that was enabled for the new guys that either had to spend $ for new seasons, or wait til they got the renown..which then they had no renown to spend into the cosmetic shop.

It's (alpha packs) is a system for new guys..not long time existing players. Because if not how it is now, then, the system would be biased.

Nope, not to you, I already said how I feel.

Yes, I saved. along with the whole group of other players that stared Siege when it was unpopular.

It sucks that you were not able to start earlier..but what does that have to do with me?

My point is, anyone could have adopted into the game at the start..and could be in a better spot (skin wise) than late to the party gamers. Why would new gamers have a better opportunity than I (we) did? It's a random chance thing that was enabled for the new guys that either had to spend $ for new seasons, or wait til they got the renown..which then they had no renown to spend into the cosmetic shop.

It's (alpha packs) is a system for new guys..not long time existing players. Because if not how it is now, then, the system would be biased.
    Or the drop rates could simply be a bit more forgiving, as of right now getting a blue is incredibly difficult, let alone getting a damn purple or yellow drop.
    But that would be "too easy" because for some reason you seem to really enjoy how money hungry this game is in terms of cosmetics :/
    I also love how almost any and every argument you present is normally built like: "Well I saved up, so you can too!" or "Well how else does [insert here] make money?" (over 50million players btw)
    Lets make this incredibly simple for you, If ubi wants us to use renown as a substitute for R6 credits (WHICH THEY DO NOT, OBVIOUSLY) then they need to lower some of the prices *or* give us larger amounts of renown. Personally, I think you should just be able to unlock skins via challenges and achievements and having the CHOICE TO BUY THEM because then we have these crazy things called MOTIVATION to get said loot. (the challenges and such)
    c h o i c e s.
    But that would be considered "entitled" or "insane" because this huge gaming company wouldn't get enough money to scrape by :/