Who needs a black ice when you can get this... right ? such great stuff in packs ...

1 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    So you played siege. Get alpha pack. Open it. Get charm. You were like "i hate charms". Open your pc and come to forum to complain about that charm and finding that sweet attention.

lol

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    So you played siege. Get alpha pack. Open it. Get charm. You were like "i hate charms". Open your pc and come to forum to complain about that charm and finding that sweet attention.

lol
    I mean its been a vaild complaint among community members for awhile. At the very least give us dupe protected packs. Im so tired of getting the same things over and over again. They're also the only way for me to get black ice which just because i wasnt able to play during that season which is bs.

I just wish they would implement a proper crafting system like any other game has where you could grind up all the crap and use it to get things you actually want.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    I mean its been a vaild complaint among community members for awhile. At the very least give us dupe protected packs. Im so tired of getting the same things over and over again. They're also the only way for me to get black ice which just because i wasnt able to play during that season which is bs.
    Its just luck, i dont get why people get so upset for free skins, end of the day those skins doesent affect any way in your life or in siege. I dont get why people are so obsessed about skins. Its almost sad.

im 310lvl and i have eleven legendaries (one charm) and nine black ice skins. I thinks its fine. I have open hunders alpha packs, but its fun that legendaries and black ice skins are really rare

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    I mean its been a vaild complaint among community members for awhile. .
    Yea..well..those members are either new scrub accounts or crybabies because they didn't get on the bandwagon when they had the chance.

I have sooo much renown that I can get whatever is renown paid..and for a long time. If I buy..and have to buy..then YOU should too!

Get a grip..these packs are for those that save renown for ops. Not for those that have had it already. It's a newbie thing

Peace!

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    I just wish they would implement a proper crafting system like any other game has where you could grind up all the crap and use it to get things you actually want.
    This would be an interesting idea for those who aren't all about collecting everything. Although I feel like this is similar to the duplicate system, where you are refunded Renown for getting a duplicate item. I could see this being useful if there are skins or charms you really don't like, but at the same time, you could grind renown and purchase the skin/charm/outfit you want.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    This would be an interesting idea for those who aren't all about collecting everything. Although I feel like this is similar to the duplicate system, where you are refunded Renown for getting a duplicate item. I could see this being useful if there are skins or charms you really don't like, but at the same time, you could grind renown and purchase the skin/charm/outfit you want.
    Similarly, if I get something that is NOT a dupe, but I don't like it, I'd like the option to exchange it for renown instead.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Similarly, if I get something that is NOT a dupe, but I don't like it, I'd like the option to exchange it for renown instead.
    Nah, I dont like that. These things are for free. I'd rather have a dupe system that ups your chances on something you dont have than be a monitary equivilant of just playing for renown.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Its just luck, i dont get why people get so upset for free skins, end of the day those skins doesent affect any way in your life or in siege. I dont get why people are so obsessed about skins. Its almost sad.

im 310lvl and i have eleven legendaries (one charm) and nine black ice skins. I thinks its fine. I have open hunders alpha packs, but its fun that legendaries and black ice skins are really rare
    for someone who came in bashing in on the OP saying he cared too much for "skins" , you have quite the grip on your collection , i mean ... you know how much legendaries and black ices you have ? im level 390 something and i dont have an idea about mine , i know i have a few but far from knowing how many exactly like that.

having into account that the only way to know, its to count them manualy , and keep track of it ... now that is what i call caring for "free kins".