Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

Trial Rising - November Update

Greetings Riders,

The next patch for Trials Rising is releasing on Monday November 4th. Below you can find the change list for this patch.

STABILITY

• [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that could cause a crash if a UGC track is loaded before the thumbnail downloads on Track Central
    • [Xbox One] Fixed a crash that could occur when resuming the game after being suspended
    • [Xbox One] Fixed an issue that caused the game to close while the console is in standby mode
    • [Xbox One] Squashed a bug that could cause the game to crash if connection was lost when viewing leaderboards
    • [PlayStation 4] Fixed a crash that occur when restarting Trials Wars
    • [PlayStation 4] Squashed a bug that prevented a player from inviting friends to a private lobby after being disconnected from a private lobby
    • [PlayStation 4, Xbox One] Fixed a crash that could occur if network connection was lost while in Track Central
    • [PlayStation 4, Xbox One] Fixed a crash that could occur if one player signs out while in party mode with another player
    • [Xbox One, PC] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on the splash screen after TU6
    • [Xbox One, PC] Squashed a bug that could cause a crash when loading a track from the first league on the profile’s first playthrough
    • [PC] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become unresponsive when scrolling through the bike selection menu with the mouse wheel
    • [Switch] Squashed a bug that could cause the frame rate to decrease over time during longer sessions

UI

• [All Platforms] Split times are now visible when playing Track Central tracks
    • [All Platforms] Various localization & text spill fixes
    • [All Platforms] Fixed poses & animations that were missing on some platforms
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a redirection issue after purchasing the Turtle or Alpaca bikes
    • [All Platforms] Fixed incorrect thumbnails for Alpaca frames in Bike Store
    • [All Platforms] Fix for missing parts for Fun Bikes in the Bike Store
    • [All Platforms] Fixed several customization items that had the incorrect rarity icon
    • [All Platforms] Added/fixed filters related to expansion pack tracks in Private MP & Party Mode
    • [All Platforms] Fixed various incorrect or misaligned thumbnails in the Bike & Rider Stores
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that could display incorrect search filters after re-entering the search menu in Track Central
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that could cut off Skill Game instructions during a race if they are over 160 characters
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that centered and cut off track names on Track Central tiles if they are too long to fit in the tile
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that could show a new sticker notification when no new stickers are available
    • [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could display incorrect values on the result screen of custom skill games if they use a data source for the primary score
    • [All Platforms] Fixed missing UGC track poster in bike selection screen of Party Mode
    • [All Platforms] Fixed various camera clipping issues in the Rider & Bike Stores
    • [All Platforms] Season 2 headlights are now visible for all compatible bikes in the Bike Store
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that could display incorrect time information in the Activity Feed
    • [All Platforms] Euro Semi Pro: Highland Fling menu was not displaying all tracks in that league
    • [Switch] Fixed empty Shopping Cart frame tab in Bike Store
    • [Switch] Squashed a bug that caused players to enter search terms twice when using the search option in Party Mode
    • [Switch] Fixed various incorrect line breaks in text in the Track Editor
    • [Xbox One] Fixed incorrect redirection that could occur if network connection was lost when viewing a player profile
    • [Xbox One] Fixed an issue that could cause Track Central navigation to not function properly if cross-platform switch is turned off
    • [Xbox One] Squashed a bug that could display incorrect Acorn balance if local save files are lost or deleted
    • [Xbox One] Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect region leaderboard
    • [Xbox One] Fixed an issue that displayed incorrect information on the store page if console & profile region setting do not match
    • [PC] Added Steam Controller button map in replays
    • [PC] Squashed a bug that could cause players to get stuck on the rating screen after playing UGC from the World Map
    • [PC] Fixed inputs displayed when using a wireless Xbox One controller

EDITOR

• [All Platforms] The date a track was last saved will now be visible when loading/saving/managing custom track files
    • [All Platforms] Fixed incorrect default medal times
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that caused the emitter tool to initially emit too many objects
    • [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that prevented the emitter tool from emitting glued groups of objects
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip checkpoints when playing the track during the sharing process
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that could cause editor controls and UI to be temporarily disabled after returning from test mode
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused UI to disappear if the player pressed R3 while in the object selection menu
    • [All Platforms] Randomize Color option has been fixed for a variety of objects
    • [All Platforms] Fusion Finish gate & Finish Gate Base objects were not casting shadows
    • [PC] Squashed a bug that could recolor objects if they were highlighted when saving the track
    • [PC] Fixed an issue that could cause the editor to become unresponsive if the player backs out of the sharing process during the test run phase

TRACKS

• [All Platforms] Fixed some missing collisions on Amazon Warrior
    • [All Platforms] Access to some Fun Bikes removed from some tracks that were found to be impossible to pass
    • [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause physics objects to not activate when playing a track after viewing a replay
    • [Switch] Fixed an abrupt change in environment settings on Sustainable Mining

STORE

• [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could prevent all items from being awarded when purchasing a bundle
    • [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose Acorns if online connection was lost while purchasing a bike

CUSTOMIZATION

• [All Platforms] Fixed clipping & distortion issues with various customization items

SHARING

• [PC] Fixed a bug that could prevent players from sharing custom tracks or gear due to an inappropriate language warning even if no inappropriate language was present

ACHIEVEMENTS/TROPHIES

• [All Platforms] Platinum medals earned on Stadium Finals are now counted towards Platinum Deposit Achievement/Trophy

GRAPHICS

• [All Platforms] Dirt decals were not displaying properly on the left side wheels of the Crawler

• [Switch] Squashed a bug that could prevent players from connecting to multiplayer after returning from rest/sleep mode
    • [Switch] Fixed players getting an “Account not linked” pop-up after connecting account to Ubisoft Club
    • [Switch] Fixed an issue that required players to reboot the game after purchasing acorns to use them

TRACK CENTRAL

• [All Platforms] 50 track limit removed from Favorites feed
    • [All Platforms] Already played tracks will not appear on the main page of Track Central

MISC

• [PC] Fixed controller vibration when playing with a Dualshock 4 controller
    • [All Platforms] Squashed a bug that allowed the player to grab the surface of water planes during gameplay as if it were a solid object

UBISOFT CLUB

• [All Platforms] Fixed missing localizations for Weekly Challenges
    • [All Platforms] Fixed incorrect time remaining counter on Weekly Challenges
    • [Switch] Fixed an issue that could prevent players from redeeming Ubisoft Club rewards when accessed via the in-game store
    • [Switch] Fixed missing Turbo Pipe image
    • [PC] Incorrect icons removed from weekly challenges
    • [PC] Fixed Turbo Pipe not appearing for 5 coins in the shop once redeemed from Ubisoft Club
    • [PC] Fixed missing notifications for Weekly Challenge completion & prize collecting

UPLAY+

• [PC] Fixed missing Crash & Sunburn content
     2 people found this helpful

Man, this is all cool and everything and I appreciate the work you're doing to make the game better but I've got to say I'm super disappointed the micro freezes and stutters haven't been fixed.
    Your game relies on milliseconds of precise control in order to get a bike to move the way you are intending it to. A stutter in the game absolutely destroys that process. I understand that it is "a known issue" but the game has been out and being played with this "issue" for WAY to long.
    Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pain, I just can't believe it's still happening and happening so much. Not to mention you're about to release tracks that gold version buyers will have to buy to compete. I'm blown away I have to consider buying anything at this point knowing that IT WILL STUTTER each time I race a track.
     3 people found this helpful

Nice update but really don't understand why this points never been fixed (posted it many times!).

Don't understand why many things are still not fixed.

- Bug 1:
    Lagspikes. It is from the beginning and never fixed. This is very important!

- Bug 2:

The points are not correct for PRIVATE MULTIPLAYER.
    If the first player finished he get 10 points.
    The second player get 8 points.
    It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
    It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
    Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
    Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

It is fixed for PUBLIC MULTIPLAYER but not for PRIVATE MULTIPLAYER.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

- Bug 3:

Why it is not possible to skip a map? This is very important!
    Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?
    It is a basic future but no one has problems with this missing option.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

- Bug 4:
    When i add 30+ maps to favorite, in private mp you can only see max 30 maps.

- Bug 5:
    Can't select un-released tracks in private multiplayer (in Fusion it is possible).

- Bug 6:
    The TC menu is VERY frustrating.
    It is so slow and if i look a replay, it goes back to the main menu after the replay.
    Why it don't go back to the previous point?

I like the game but so much frustrating bugs, it takes so long to communicate and get a response.
    Please fix your game with our money!
     1 people found this helpful

Missing Sound.

Okay i'm not trying to be nip picking but the exhaust for the helium bike doesn't output sound on the switch and i have seen a video from another platform where the sound could heard, so i wondering if you guys could add it to switch.

Originally Posted by jamesblackout Go to original post
    Man, this is all cool and everything and I appreciate the work you're doing to make the game better but I've got to say I'm super disappointed the micro freezes and stutters haven't been fixed.
    Your game relies on milliseconds of precise control in order to get a bike to move the way you are intending it to. A stutter in the game absolutely destroys that process. I understand that it is "a known issue" but the game has been out and being played with this "issue" for WAY to long.
    Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pain, I just can't believe it's still happening and happening so much. Not to mention you're about to release tracks that gold version buyers will have to buy to compete. I'm blown away I have to consider buying anything at this point knowing that IT WILL STUTTER each time I race a track.
    I agree completely. This is the number one issue right now and we need more open communication on it. If it's never going to be fixed just say so.

Cool patch but please enable stadium replays

I would love to finally be able to complete the impossible Cadillac Rancher contract as well.

FFS the Cadillac Rancher contract is still impossible for anyone who unlocked it before the ‘fix’. Come on guys it’s been months and months

Originally Posted by Miitra. Go to original post
    Okay i'm not trying to be nip picking but the exhaust for the helium bike doesn't output sound on the switch and i have seen a video from another platform where the sound could heard, so i wondering if you guys could add it to switch.
    The helium is silent. There's an exhaust item you can use via customization which adds a sound, but it was a weird little reward you got during the beta via the uplay rewards stuff, if I remember right.

FYI, the item sucks because it just adds sound as the wheels run, not as you pedal, so it's just a constant buzzing instead of the engine feedback you'd be used to from other bikes. It's really just irritating.

snq.'s Avatar Junior Member
    Just wanted to thank you for fixing the TC split times!