Stage 2 lag compensation would go a long way to fix this. Last I heard/read was maybe at the start of the year or the end of last,when a moderator replied to one of my threads about it,stating the devs were still working on it. It doesn't really get talked about much,but I never forgot about it.

Until then, report. And I really don't care about the potato internet excuse, it's like saying antipollution laws are unfair for those who has a bad car.

Reporting is just there to make you feel better. It doesn't actually do anything. Except in extreme cases or toxic text messages.This does not qualify. On the xbox that is.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey folks! I keep bringing this up in my reports and I'll continue to do so! I don't have anything I can share with you all as of now, but when we do, we'll be sure to pass it on.

Just quit and queue into another game. If you do that Ubi even has a present for you to apologize for their mess of a game, called temp ban.

Which is well deserved.

You have a 30 second grace period to leave at the start of the game. It kinda their way of saying ' if you think this match is a waste of time ' be it from lag or whatever,( sometimes it's worth checking latency at the start of the match,although some people hide it well.),you can leave penalty free. I'm not saying it's a good solution,because I don't think it is. But it is there as an option. Also,unlike when you just disconnect, you are guaranteed not to be put in the same lobby.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Which is well deserved.
    For people who quit matches where enemies have 100-400 ping??

Baggin_'s Avatar Senior Member
    It's because they allow cross region play. People from the UK can hop into a party of US players and be their token lag toe stabber and vice versa.