Getting tired of high ping players

Only thing I face now is high ping players that have no indicators have way over 100 ping the entire match and do not get kicked match them with each other why should I get punished for have low ping!!!
     2 people found this helpful

TJpek's Avatar Junior Member
    I don't understand it either. They do balancing in 33ms increments, but allow players to stay in matches with 100-200+ pings, which throws that balancing out the window. It's a reason why a lot of my friends stopped playing the game, they couldn't stand playing against people with these types of latency.
    By not wanting to diminish the experience of the few that have bad internet, they are destroying the experience for everyone and causing even more people to leave than what already did due to balancing

I always report everyone with very high or inconsistent ping for cheating. Because it is cheating in this game that tip the odds in their favour.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I always report everyone with very high or inconsistent ping for cheating. Because it is cheating in this game that tip the odds in their favour.
    Is that even something reportable tho?

I think they should add high ping, lag switches, etc having a
    specific option to report would help the devs solve problems better imo.

Originally Posted by garr1999 Go to original post
    I think they should add high ping, lag switches, etc having a
    specific option to report would help the devs solve problems better imo.
    I agree but what if someone has bad internet and gets banned because of that that would be unfair dont you think? Not that I agree with lag switch or high pingers but still sometimes it cannot be helped

Players who manipulate and abuse latency issues should be dealt with. However, as someone who has periods where my latency spikes, I can tell you players with consistently high latency are not at an advantage, and 9/10 times I will get disconnected. It is very obvious who's lagging out, and who is lag switching.

Originally Posted by Alustar.exe Go to original post
    Players who manipulate and abuse latency issues should be dealt with. However, as someone who has periods where my latency spikes, I can tell you players with consistently high latency are not at an advantage, and 9/10 times I will get disconnected. It is very obvious who's lagging out, and who is lag switching.
    If there is a way to pinpoint the lagswitchers from bad lagged players it should be implemented

They already said there is nothing to do against lag switcher / high latency players. It's up to you if you want to play this game.

Originally Posted by MuscleTech12018 Go to original post
    They already said there is nothing to do against lag switcher / high latency players. It's up to you if you want to play this game.
    Where and when did they say that? This sounds like a hatepost to me.