1. #1

    Matchmaking issues

    14 minutes queue time to get in an unranked game but yet u guys announced 5 days ago that the problem has been resolved ??????
    Share this post

  2. #2
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,461
    I'm experiencing a different issue. My squad has 4 players in the Eastern US (2 in Virginia, and 2 Florida). We're frequently matched up against entire teams that appear to be in a Hispanic region (reasonable assumption based off a combination of gamer tags and high-ping). Their pings are much higher than ours (9, versus theirs being 70-100). High pings on console are a nasty problem because of the refresh rate, which is much lower than PC. It's got us low-ping folks shooting at high-ping ghosts. I don't understand why matchmaking would consistently do that to us. Can't it do some simple math based on a ping range? I mean really, we're not talking about high-level math here.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,491
    Originally Posted by SleepingCorgi28 Go to original post
    14 minutes queue time to get in an unranked game but yet u guys announced 5 days ago that the problem has been resolved ??????
    This is something we are currently looking into. What region are you contacting us from? About what time are you trying to queue for Unranked? Are you currently ranked?

    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    I'm experiencing a different issue. My squad has 4 players in the Eastern US (2 in Virginia, and 2 Florida). We're frequently matched up against entire teams that appear to be in a Hispanic region (reasonable assumption based off a combination of gamer tags and high-ping). Their pings are much higher than ours (9, versus theirs being 70-100). High pings on console are a nasty problem because of the refresh rate, which is much lower than PC. It's got us low-ping folks shooting at high-ping ghosts. I don't understand why matchmaking would consistently do that to us. Can't it do some simple math based on a ping range? I mean really, we're not talking about high-level math here.
    Are you being connected to the correct datacenter for your region?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,461
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post


    Are you being connected to the correct datacenter for your region?
    I'm not sure, but thank you for asking. For PS4, how do I check? Also, not sure if it matters, but I'm the squad leader (in Virginia); if my teammates are in Florida, does that have an effect on which datacenter I'm assigned to?
    Share this post

  5. #5
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,491
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    I'm not sure, but thank you for asking. For PS4, how do I check? Also, not sure if it matters, but I'm the squad leader (in Virginia); if my teammates are in Florida, does that have an effect on which datacenter I'm assigned to?
    You all should be connected to the EUS server. On the main menu of the game, in the top right corner should be a cog. If you click that, it should have your datacenter listed at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,461
    Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    You all should be connected to the EUS server. On the main menu of the game, in the top right corner should be a cog. If you click that, it should have your datacenter listed at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
    Thank you for replying so quickly. Mine appears to be correct; I asked my friends to check as well, and theirs is correct. Any ideas on if I need to open a support ticket for this? It seems to be a fairly regular occurrence for some reason. It will literally take our entire team of 9-pings, and put us against a team of high-pings. It makes no sense.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    i feel u man they did not fix the issue instead they said that they did ???
    Share this post

  8. #8
    I play on WEU before it was working fine until the last update it is really frustrating man plx fix this issue i tried in morning afternoon and at night it's the same problem in fact am currently 7 minutes deep and no game yet ??? @UbiMorning
    Share this post

  9. #9
    UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,491
    Originally Posted by SleepingCorgi28 Go to original post
    I play on WEU before it was working fine until the last update it is really frustrating man plx fix this issue i tried in morning afternoon and at night it's the same problem in fact am currently 7 minutes deep and no game yet ??? @UbiMorning
    What playlists are you having this issue with?
    Are you playing solo or in a group?
    Are you currently ranked?
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Any word on this, having the same issue. Cancelled a 14 minute wait and I'm currently 8 minutes into the next one.

    Eus
    Unranked game mode
    Xbox one
    I'm not currently ranked.
    Share this post