You send me the specs that prove that putting in a random execution button is going to send a modern console over the top, and Ill believe that. Fact is, there are much more advanced and more memory intensive functions played out simultaneously than for honor does in dozens of games. All this does is link executions purchased to an already functioning mechanism within the core design. The game does not PRELOAD executions based on whats selected, they are accessed. Hence why when you select your executions in screen there is no load counter each time you equip one, and no load time where the game pauses and then commits to the animation during combat.
    Your argument is flawed here and isnt real. This does not have to do with memory. This is a simple quality of life improvement that makes the game more fun, increases the player immersion, and sells executions.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Eidetik Go to original post
    I mention this at the end of every season like clockwork. So here I am again.

PLEASE implement a selection from the executions menu, that allows us to assign ALL our executions to one button under "RANDOM". I have like 15 executions on some heroes now, and here is the issue... WHY BOTHER getting more executions for these heroes, when I barely get to use or see the ones I have now, or I have to tell my team, 'Hey hold on, I need to fix something. And interrupt our groove of wins to go equip new executions because I am tired of seeing the same four OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Please allow us to assign ALL our owned executions for a hero under one button, in which it will play out a random execution from that pool of owned executions for that hero.

Thank you for your feedback Eidetik! I can see why you'd want to randomize the executions you see in-game instead of picking the same ones over and over. I personally think it's a great idea. Gonna make a note of this on my report!

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Eidetik Go to original post
    You send me the specs that prove that putting in a random execution button is going to send a modern console over the top, and Ill believe that. Fact is, there are much more advanced and more memory intensive functions played out simultaneously than for honor does in dozens of games. All this does is link executions purchased to an already functioning mechanism within the core design. The game does not PRELOAD executions based on whats selected, they are accessed. Hence why when you select your executions in screen there is no load counter each time you equip one, and no load time where the game pauses and then commits to the animation during combat.
    Your argument is flawed here and isnt real. This does not have to do with memory. This is a simple quality of life improvement that makes the game more fun, increases the player immersion, and sells executions.
    When the suggestion on a live stream (way back) was to go from two to four, Damien said it wasn't "that easy to do" because of memory limitations. Your suggestion is exponentially more demanding.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that it's extremely unlikely that it will be implemented in this console generation.

If console cant handle it then put it on PC. But there are many ways to code this in, and preload these executions to the random button. The size of the files for the executions is NOT as big as its being made out to be, so the use of preload would optimal. And as I said right there, if the inferior console players cant handle it on this gen, then I guess put the option on PC, since the devs have said recently they will not be balancing for console any longer anyway, as the game was meant to run on PC. And then when you get your next gen console, you can have the same quality of life improvement.

Either way, this is a viable option to be done. EVEN ON CONSOLE, with preloading to the button.

Hell, you could make multiple buttons RANDOM buttons, and assign up to four random executions per button? SOMETHING. But the current method is crap, and to just simply be lazy and say its difficult is bs.

This is a huge quality of life improvement, improves immersion for the player, and sells more executions.