Bump

I'm getting the same problem. Also on a pixel 3

This happens to me too. Oddly it kicks in right when I send a message in team chat. The message still goes through, but I end up restarting and signing in again

Still Occuring

Seemed like it got better for a bit then recently happening again all the time. Just as a match loads, get the message and insta loss. Get a win, happens at lockers and I lose out on rewards. Sometimes at donations or game launch. No rhyme or reason.
     1 people found this helpful

Same issue - also on Pixel 3 - just made a new thread:

I have an issue where during log-in, I receive a message of 'Player Profile was changed. The game will restart.' and this is an infinite loop - I restart game, get the message again, etc. After several loops, it eventually logs me in. Then I get an error when trying to PvP - "cannot connect to server! please check your internet connection' Internet access is not the problem; I can chat on my team, get free card packs, etc. Only PvP is an issue

Please help. User is noexwaffl3z - let me know if you can't find me and i'll change my name to something else.

Edit: I seem to have found a temporary workaround by uninstalling, reinstalling and restarting my device. Hope this helps devs
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    I can't see anything from my end of things, but my tools probably can't reach far enough into your data to see where this issue could be. I'm glad to hear you've found something that helps! Do let me know if it continues to act up, you may want to check in with out Ubisoft Support Team if it does. Let me know, I can give you the link to them if you need it.

Fully updated pixel 2 keeps telling me"player profile has been logged out* after initial start of app then prompts me to sign in with my Gmail... Only started several weeks ago. Any update or fix?

Cural42's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DikeMiaz Go to original post
    Fully updated pixel 2 keeps telling me"player profile has been logged out* after initial start of app then prompts me to sign in with my Gmail... Only started several weeks ago. Any update or fix?
    Still a little over a week before Buck and Toller are back to work from the holidays. Even when they do get back, they're not going to be able to fix your issue. Ubi-Toller said as much literally in the post right before yours! She said to contact Ubisoft Support Team.

Originally Posted by Cural42 Go to original post
    Still a little over a week before Buck and Toller are back to work from the holidays. Even when they do get back, they're not going to be able to fix your issue. Ubi-Toller said as much literally in the post right before yours! She said to contact Ubisoft Support Team.
    i have this problem now for 5 months so not longer, also have for 5 months contact with Ubisoft Support Team, but the case keeps closing after 4 days inactivity with the message ... we didn't hear from you any more so we close the case. I'm now finally in a second support tear after re-opening each and every-time the case again, but they keep returning me message with all kind of ... excuses.

As much as i can tell it's a recurring thing and that the message can be triggered when the game loses focus and gets its back ... after 2 or 3 secs the message will popup.

the game can lose focus for example when you want to type a message in team, the keyboard will popup and the game kinda loses focus, you can type and the message, but after the keyboard disappears the game get back focus and again after 2 or 3 secs the message will popup. after that the game will restart but most of the time i need to login twice with my google play game service account. and is likely to get stuck in login loop because of the message. if not get stuck in loop you can trigger the popup again with all the above *pretty annoying. when you are in a conversation for team wars can you imagine?

if the google play game services login popup doesn't show up *silent login* *automatic* after the message appeared the popup will stay away and cannot be triggered again util restart of the game. i also told the Ubisoft Support Team that, but again, not really any useful response back.

I hope there will be a fix for this bug very soon, because its really annoying. and that my information will help. thanks!

yeah im having this issue as well now... its really annoying

ive contacted ubisoft support via twitter and they said to enable 2FA on my account as it sounds like my profile has been compromised.
    i have done this but theres been no improvement.... the profile has changed notification came up straight away

i tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game but that didnt really make much different

01-20-2020

Sad that this problem has been affecting so many people for such a long time and you guys can't figure out why yet? I've steadily lost interest in the game since this started happening to me a couple months ago. It's just too tedious a process to log in. Often it takes 5 or 6 tries until I get frustrated and power cycle my phone. Then try 4 or 5 more times before I can finally get in. More and more often... I just give up.