Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey doubleyouw85 and Djpfazz,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear about the issue you've been dealing with.

Is there any possibility you could forward us video footage (ideally) or screenshots show your map prior and after mission completion? Also, has anyone noticed whether there is anything in particular that may possibly trigger the progression issue?

Campain restarts

Hi,

I know several people has asked of this before, but I never found a final solution.

I have both the settlers 7 and History edition.
    I'm able to play campaign 1 and 2, however upon completing mission 2 it does not progress to mission 3. It just goes back to campaign 1, like i never had played 2. Like if i restarted everything.

I have tried settlers 5 and 6 before and never had this issue. I have tried reinstalling settlers 7, does not work.

Hope there is a fix for this!

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by evafh Go to original post
    Hi,

I know several people has asked of this before, but I never found a final solution.

I have both the settlers 7 and History edition.
    I'm able to play campaign 1 and 2, however upon completing mission 2 it does not progress to mission 3. It just goes back to campaign 1, like i never had played 2. Like if i restarted everything.

I have tried settlers 5 and 6 before and never had this issue. I have tried reinstalling settlers 7, does not work.

Hope there is a fix for this!
    Hello!

I have merged your thread into this one, as this discussion recently re-opened and I thought we should all discuss it together

This is an unusual issue that does not appear to affect everything, so we're trying to get an understanding of the root cause.

Would it be possible to provide a short recording of what happens please?

Hi,
    I have the same issue after mission 4 and for me the campaign reset after logging in Uplay on another machine. I checked if the progress is available on all machines with the same uplay account. My girlfriend played settler 7 and the campaign on the machine before so on my account the campaign was set to mission 1. The saves seems to be saved locally. When I got back to the pc where I played the campaign initially to mission 4 the campaign was reset. Even after finishing mission 4 the campaign still sit on mission 1. I hope that helps finding the problem.

Thanks!

Hi,

Got the same problem after mission 2. When I click the "Continue Campaign" it goes to the campaign map (as expected). However, the only mission available is mission 1...
    Come on UbiSoft - Get it fixed. Several players have reported this issue for a long time.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    If you're experiencing this, would you be able to share video footage and we can get it passed on to the relevant team

Hi, I have the same problem with S7 - History edition. After mission 7 A storm over the meadows I click on the Continue campaign button in the overview and suddenly Im on the first mission again. I uploaded short video of this:

I tried to repair files and reinstall game on two computers, always the same result.
     1 people found this helpful

vvit's Avatar Junior Member
    Is there any solution to this? I have the same problem. The campaign has been stuck on the first chapter and cannot move on.