DEAR LORD this game is beautiful!

HeIlo, everyone! I did a thing!

I seriously don't know who the art designers at Ubisoft are but they are gods by my standards! I simply took a stroll through the FC new dawn world and took some pictures, and decided to share it with you guys. Hopefully you like it. And maaan I hope there's a photo mode in every Ubisoft game from now on, it's so cool!

Cheers!

https://youtu.be/rg_ptbbyalE
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you so much for sharing Flip_Knight! One of my favorite aspects of ND is the amount of color in the game. It looks beautiful!

Kubik_715's Avatar Banned
    @UbiMorning: Really? Amount of colors? And do you know what is my favorite thing? - Can't play offline New Dawn. Today I was offline and what? I couldn't play. I must played --- oh! I can't speak about it here.

crunc01's Avatar Member
    I think wayyyyy in the distance... under a bridge.. I almost heard a troll speaking...

and to OP and ubimorning .. .... YES a way great looking game as was 5 also!! the first time I fire both up I was astounded.. and after 100's maybe 1000's of hours since (got both at first release) they still amaze me graphically. I play at 4K hdr PC i9 with Nvidia 1080 TI card.... and WOW

Kubik_715's Avatar Banned
    @crunc01: You think I'm bad? I can say the same thing about you.

Beautiful Game

Totally agree. First FC for myself since FC3 and I am loving the scenery in this one