Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey jailedfreedom!
    If the crashes come back, you know where we are

I spoke too soon. The automatic minimize occurred again, but it did not crash to desktop without error for 2 hours. I don't know what to do. Automatic minimize only happens once with siege after every windows startup.

I'm sorry to see that this is happening again

Do you have any apps running in the background?
    If so, can you please disable all background apps.

Please let us know if this helps.

When the automatic minimize happens, it shows "File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0, ‎2019‎-‎10‎-‎10T15:33:36.000000000Z) unloaded successfully." in event viewer. Why would battleye unload during play?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jailedfreedom Go to original post
    When the automatic minimize happens, it shows "File System Filter 'BEDaisy' (Version 10.0, ‎2019‎-‎10‎-‎10T15:33:36.000000000Z) unloaded successfully." in event viewer. Why would battleye unload during play?
    If you are yet to xould you try disabling any firewall / anti virus to check that it's still doing that. You can also add an exception to BattlEye if it is that causing the issue. Also do you have the game or BattlEye on an SSD?

I disabled antivirus and allowed the executables in battleye folder through firewall. I tried making antivirus exceptions for uplay and siege folders. Both game and battleye is on ssd. I tried disabling all startup apps except the antivirus app that can't be disabled. Nothing works. I will update some programs. I will try making antivirus exception for battleye folder.

I updated some programs, made antivirus exceptions for battleye folder, ran without any other programs, and disabled all but one startup app. Nothing fixes it. The automatic minimize always happen only once only after windows startup, and I think only after a few minutes of casual multiplayer. I have ran "system file check," reinstalled uplay, and validated siege files. No fix. At least the crash to desktop without error is fixed by running uplay with administrator. Auto minimize happens only with siege and not with other games. Updating graphics driver is last thing to do.

Can you let us know if this is still happening after updating your GPU drivers

Originally Posted by jailedfreedom Go to original post
    I updated some programs, made antivirus exceptions for battleye folder, ran without any other programs, and disabled all but one startup app. Nothing fixes it. The automatic minimize always happen only once only after windows startup, and I think only after a few minutes of casual multiplayer. I have ran "system file check," reinstalled uplay, and validated siege files. No fix. At least the crash to desktop without error is fixed by running uplay with administrator. Auto minimize happens only with siege and not with other games. Updating graphics driver is last thing to do.
    did you try to delete PLAYStv programm, if it's installed?(or any other video game capture software)
    did you try to disable xbox dvr, or windows 10 game mode?

Microsoft game bar that records videos was disabled. I disabled nvidia overlay. I disabled windows 10 game mode. No fix. I will try to disable uplay overlay and install new nvidia graphics driver. Uplay overlay is important to me.