UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    I understand. Please pass along my rather vociferous thoughts and hopefully it will inspire a movement from "observing" into "resolution".

But surely there can be SOME amount of communication on the actual thoughts and efforts that are being considered? Right now we as a player community know absolutely nothing about what Ubi is thinking, experimenting with, or otherwise kicking around as a plan to deal with Smurfs and Match Dropping. Maybe a final plan with a deadline can't be communicated ... but surely there is something that can be said. I think companies these days are way too skittish in being willing to share development thoughts & experiments along these lines. A little bit of communication about the trains of thought would be infinitely more useful than "We're looking at it" and would in no way put you on the hook.

What I'm saying is that there's a wide world between "Absolutely Nothing" and "100% Ironclad Plan With Dates & Times". Surely there is a reasonable place in the middle.
    All I can say right now is that we're in the "information-gathering" phase when it comes to smurfing, queue times, and uneven ranked matches, just so we have a better understanding of what the issues are and how to proceed. Of course, there's stuff I'm unable to share externally at the moment. Part of my job is to assure the community that we're listening to player feedback, ideas, frustrations, etc and that their posts don't go unnoticed. As soon as we have something we're able to share with the community, you can count on us to let everyone know.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Trust me,.
    Why should we?

When most of the larger problems (sound issues, smurfs, glitches, MM'ing) has been addressed by you guys, to only be passed on as another issue that your currently working on.

You said you would work out the sound issues (and seemingly was ready to deploy), your OPH was for reasoning of ease of rollback to commune issues (which didn't happen during the shield glitch). Your responses denote a 'future'..but nothing to give the consumer any indication that you're actually doing anything..

Your 'Blog' is dry with information most times and most issues get the cold shoulder when it comes to transpanrancy.

Why trust you guys when most times (pretty much all the time) leave us in the dark? You have always been this way.for some reason. Care to not commit i guess.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Why should we?

When most of the larger problems (sound issues, smurfs, glitches, MM'ing) has been addressed by you guys, to only be passed on as another issue that your currently working on.

You said you would work out the sound issues (and seemingly was ready to deploy), your OPH was for reasoning of ease of rollback to commune issues (which didn't happen during the shield glitch). Your responses denote a 'future'..but nothing to give the consumer any indication that you're actually doing anything..

Your 'Blog' is dry with information most times and most issues get the cold shoulder when it comes to transpanrancy.

Why trust you guys when most times (pretty much all the time) leave us in the dark? You have always been this way.for some reason. Care to not commit i guess.

Thank you for sharing how much these issues are a big concern for you, Coop. What I can tell you is that our teams are working hard to get these problems solved and we look forward to being able to share more info with the community when it becomes available to us.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Thank you for sharing how much these issues are a big concern for you, Coop. What I can tell you is that our teams are working hard to get these problems solved and we look forward to being able to share more info with the community when it becomes available to us.
    What excuse is there for sound being broken for two years. And even in your post youre still just saying cookie cutter lines. We dont trust you because all of you lie from the devs down to you mods. For example yall put out a blog in may saying there was a fix coming in S2 for sound issues and yet nothing and no word from the "community" team whose job is to share info ,hell yall pretty much ignore it completely.

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    Tough crowd today...
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    So if someone pay 20e-60e for new account, why would you report him? You wanna ban that player? ´That player owns that copy of game there is no reason to ban him that player has every right to play this game even that player is "smurfing" .

Its not cheating its not bannable. Anyway skilled players are moved rapidly out of lower skill situations anyway, people who downrank purposely its different story, its just being ****. if someone is massively abandoning matches that, IMO, should be banable. I have seen player who has over 200 abandons in one season.

All and all you can't penalize people for buying a second account or being better than what their rank is.
    Because you have paid for an account doesn't give you the right to be a d*ckhead and ruin the experience for others.

Poor Yubble. Can I buy you a beer when you get off? lol
     4 people found this helpful

It is against the terms of use from Ubisoft.

You are not allowed to have more then one account.

Except if specifically allowed within the Service, you acknowledge that you may not create multiple Accounts and that you will immediately close your additional Account upon UBISOFT's request
    https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-CA

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tasty-Tom Go to original post
    It is against the terms of use from Ubisoft.

You are not allowed to have more then one account.

https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-CA
    So when streamers and pro players have multiple accounts, why ubi doesent ban them? Cos they have PAID those accounts, they cant ban them. Its against every law atlest in EU. If you pay something its yours. I know countless people who has multiple accounts. Again i speak from pc.

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    Because you have paid for an account doesn't give you the right to be a d*ckhead and ruin the experience for others.
    People are so dramatic, its not like smurfs are scum of the earth. Lets send them to concentration camp cos they are ruining people lifes.