Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    If you read right above my last post youd notice it was just a communication problem. He just thought you were lumping legitimate alt accounts in with it.
    Ah sh*t. Okay yeah, my fault sorry. Derp.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Hey there! I totally understand your frustration. Smurfing is something we're aware of and monitoring closely so thanks for providing us with a little feedback with this.
    Food for thought, why not have accounts tied to Vendor:ID and Subsystem:ID information. this way if two accounts match for the same hardware ID then I think the account with the 'higher stats' should be taken as the MM factor.

Simply kickvote or tk them, they will leave the match

We kickvoted a smurf yesterday from our team. He aced the enemy team, was lvl 5 and said he just started playing...

Originally Posted by Tasty-Tom Go to original post
    Simply kickvote or tk them, they will leave the match

We kickvoted a smurf yesterday from our team. He aced the enemy team, was lvl 5 and said he just started playing...
    So whats the problem with that? You are disgusting fot vote to kick. He might have been lying about him just starting playing or simply lucky. No matter what that doesnt give you the right to tk or vk since they are just playing casual. If they played on their main would you kick them as well?

Originally Posted by Biggie-_-Cheese Go to original post
    So whats the problem with that? You are disgusting fot vote to kick. He might have been lying about him just starting playing or simply lucky. No matter what that doesnt give you the right to tk or vk since they are just playing casual. If they played on their main would you kick them as well?
    Agreed as long as they aint bein toxic who cares. On the other hand why is that fun to them. Like for me its so boring playing against low ranks to the point that i just meme in casual to have fun. I only try in rank and even then i solo alot so my rank rarely stays what im actually rated at. So instead of high plat 3 ill end up gold 2 or 1 and dude im not gonna lie theres a night and day difference between legit mid golds and where i generally play at and im not even that great at siege anymore. Like it's a big enough difference that it doesnt feel rewarding or like i accomplished anything so i just dont understand the appeal.

Heck the only reason i used an alt on siege was testing the randomness of the recoils and could definitely say between the two accounts i was seeing a very large discrepancy.

I see no need in smurfing cuzz your rank isn´t affected when you play casual. So why you have to play undercover as a smurf in casual? Are you damn famous that you have to protect your id? Is it funny to make 11 kills with 1 death and then post EZ on the end of the game?

What´s the point? Playing a smurf is simply toxic and i will kick an tk every simple smurf i see in my team.

Play your damn main and be fair to others. No one damn cares if you are ranked plat or dia and suck in the game. There is always one better out there, no need to hide.

And still the problem is the little kids, i dont know any damn 18 year old or older that behaves that stupid.

How do you know who is a smurf? K/d?
    Btw there are people, which play only casual, because they dont like ranked.
    Also casual ist not a "fun and chill" mode in general, it can be played serious like ranked or unranked.

As me, i play casual the most time because my m8s taking ranked way to serious.

You can easily find the smurf when using tracker in Overwolf.

Originally Posted by Winterbeagle Go to original post
    How do you know who is a smurf? K/d?
    Btw there are people, which play only casual, because they dont like ranked.
    Also casual ist not a "fun and chill" mode in general, it can be played serious like ranked or unranked.
    It can be a mix of both, I find myself taking casual a bit too seriously sometimes lol
    Then you got the ratfu*k meat heads who don't reinforce or say any kind of callout to help you out BECAUSE its casual, which leads to a loss.
    It only takes one player to screw your entire team and that nonsense is heavily emphasized in this game.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Winterbeagle Go to original post
    How do you know who is a smurf? K/d?.
    Ah nah..you can just look at their CL. If you've been playing a while..and you have some lvl 5 in the match..he/she is a smurf.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345