How to move stuff like in ~G~ Meca

So I saw the above-mentioned track and I wanted to know how to make something like that.

XXXSTEPH59XXX's Avatar Member
    This is a mechanical track that involves a lot of precise displacement code or even dragon code. personally I'm never trying to create a track like this. Can creators are able to realize such leads

Im still learning the Editor, but when i saw this track months ago, i thought the same thing as now, holy cow. The logic patterns for this must be insane. I.would love to see a pic of the track in the Editor.

Originally Posted by XXXSTEPH59XXX Go to original post
    This is a mechanical track that involves a lot of precise displacement code or even dragon code.
    I didn't mean exactly, I just want to know how to move and rotate ramps, that's all. I really want to make a sequel to Mindbender.

Object Position Events, Path Follow Events, Physics Joints, Triggers, Data Sources, Impulses, Filters, Effects, Editor Tutorials and some spare time.

Just to get started. 🤔😉

Is there any editor tutorials for this stuff you could recommend?

Swampballs Trials Rising Editor Tutorials

These tutorials explain the basics, as well as what some things do. I used them and I used Shoguns Trials Evolution tutorials in the past to learn more about each tool. From there it was trial and error. I'm still learning new things the more I play with the editor. I don't know everything yet, even after 10 years of Trials games, but I enjoy every moment of it.

Hopefully this will help you in some way.