UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Nukeyak: Hey, Nukeyak! Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce this exact result in testing. Most likely, one of your stories was just wildly more popular than the others. If you encounter any other oddities that directly affect player experience, please reach out again so that we can further investigate.

You were unable to reproduce the same results? I will attach the screen shots. One story has over 2000 playthroughs and the other two (published within minutes, all short and set nearby) get virtually none (just my own playthroughs). There’s no way it’s 2000x better than the other two! Surely, it must be receiving some unusual attention (showing up on folks’ maps or story lists) that the other two are not?

Sorry, I took the screenshots, but don’t know how to attach them. If it’s possible, please let me know and I will send them. Thanks.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Apologies for the delayed response, Nukeyak.

You should be able to for instance upload them to Imgur and link them here, or upload them through a Support case on the site here and let us know the Case ID.
     1 people found this helpful

Ok I opened a support ticket number 10105376. Thanks

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Nukeyak: Awesome! Thanks!