If you are on console, casual is like a filter for Xim kids. Plus you get to play modes other than bomb and fun maps.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vincent5R6 Go to original post
    More great tips, I'm having more success now including a clutch moment winning the round and the game with Smoke using wire to slow and smoke to push, the guy ran into my line of fire and I got him. Felt very satisfying.
    Dont try to get good..try to find a way to have fun..consistantly
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah man, not just that but the whining and the racism and the team killing! Playing with immature players really sux!

Great advice.

Originally Posted by Vincent5R6 Go to original post
    Yeah man, not just that but the whining and the racism and the team killing! Playing with immature players really sux!
    Welcome to the Siege experience

I just want to offer some hope as follow up to this post. What has helped me tremendously is finding a good clan to play with. That's it, makes all the difference. I'd say I enjoy the game with clan and not without now.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Another tip that has served me really well, is to simply watch my team's flanks for run-outs, etc. As you mentioned, playing in a squad is definitely the way to go. We have a young person on our team who is really aggressive, and pushes up for frags. Me on the other hand, get SO many kills just from watching his back. He's keeping people busy on the "front line", and of course the other team communicates that, and they go for flanks, which sends them right to me, in a nice angle I've set up in.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    Another tip that has served me really well, is to simply watch my team's flanks for run-outs, etc. As you mentioned, playing in a squad is definitely the way to go. We have a young person on our team who is really aggressive, and pushes up for frags. Me on the other hand, get SO many kills just from watching his back. He's keeping people busy on the "front line", and of course the other team communicates that, and they go for flanks, which sends them right to me, in a nice angle I've set up in.
    +1!

Watching a mate's flank is great when soloing, especially attacking bomb. I normally will closely follow whomever has the package watching his/her flank.